The two-bedroom room we booked was comfortable with a great view out the window. There is a parking lot in front of the Inn for the Inn, Mo's and the public but the bay is right out there so close you can see the sea lions rolling around in the water. The beach and public dock are steps away from the Inn. I'm not really a dog person and I knew that Looking Glass caters to dog owners. I saw more dogs in one weekend than I've seen in six months but they were all happy, well cared-for and well mannered. The full kitchen was well stocked. We were going to have delivery pizza one night, but with the great kitchen I changed plans and made Crab Louis and fettuccini Alfredo in the room instead. Overall great room, great weekend, friendly staff, ok breakfast stuff and we would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wonderful Cape Cod style inn with beautiful ocean and bay views at the South end of Lincoln City. Relax a variety of rooms and suites some with Whirlpool tubs and decks, and others with separate bedrooms and kitchens. Enjoy complimentary continental breakfast, free WiFi, and easy beach access. Many dog friendly rooms available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and Expedia so you can book your Looking Glass Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Looking Glass Hotel Lincoln City
- Looking Glass Lincoln City