We love this place! So comfortable and cozy. We traveled in the late spring and when the days were warm and sunny, but the evenings were cool. We loved the fireplace in our room and appreciated the huge space with cozy soft pillows and blankets. The beds were very comfortable. This is a really cool pet friendly hotel and they've really taken special care to help you feel welcome and your special pal feel comfortable. Short walk to the beach where you can watch harbor seals frolicking in the surf. The sunsets on this bay are beautiful and romantic. Fun shops surround this location, but they tend to close early before the summer season. We really enjoyed our stay and will surely recommend and stay again if we are in the area. Oh and great continental breakfast as well, juice, yogurt, fresh fruit and pastry.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wonderful Cape Cod style inn with beautiful ocean and bay views at the South end of Lincoln City. Relax a variety of rooms and suites some with Whirlpool tubs and decks, and others with separate bedrooms and kitchens. Enjoy complimentary continental breakfast, free WiFi, and easy beach access. Many dog friendly rooms available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Odigeo and Expedia so you can book your Looking Glass Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Looking Glass Hotel Lincoln City
- Looking Glass Lincoln City