We are two adults who reserved the two bedroom suite for three nights here ($178 per night in October), sharing a vacation with a friend who has two dogs. She had a smaller suite in the adjacent building ~ very convenient!
Our apartment was huge ~ hers perfectly adequate. We met after breakfast (served in the office, but with trays so you could take it to your rooms) for walks with her dogs. From this wonderful location you can stroll to the left along the bay all the way up to the small park at 101 (great interpretative info in park kiosk)) then back, passing Looking Glass, Mo's, the pier and the salmon fishermen standing on the bayshore, to the ocean. A left turn there takes you along the beach to Inn at Spanish Head where you should have at least one dinner in their rooftop restaurant (early bird specials before 5:30). The rocks here at low tide have colonies of star fish that are spectacular. There is a great difference between the bay walk and that of the oceanside. Both fascinating.
This is a Westover Inn and so the staff is outstanding in service, the accommodations always sparkling clean, the locations near other attractions. We will be going back and so will our friend and her dogs!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wonderful Cape Cod style inn with beautiful ocean and bay views at the South end of Lincoln City. Relax a variety of rooms and suites some with Whirlpool tubs and decks, and others with separate bedrooms and kitchens. Enjoy complimentary continental breakfast, free WiFi, and easy beach access. Many dog friendly rooms available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your Looking Glass Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Looking Glass Hotel Lincoln City
- Looking Glass Lincoln City