“Very cool place to stay!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ester Lee Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Lincoln City
Ester Lee Motel
You added Ester Lee Motel to your Saves list
3803 S.W. Highway 101, Lincoln City, OR 97367   |
Ranked #6 of 36 Hotels in Lincoln City
Baker City, Oregon
“Very cool place to stay!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

My Mom and my two daughters and I stayed here and got two of the cabins. So pretty to see the ocean every morning and every night. Really great cabins for what you pay. Not a snooty 4-star hotel at all, and we loved it!! We will definitely stay here again!!

Room Tip: The cabins are the way to go.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (185)
Lincoln City, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

If you're looking for luxury, look somewhere else. If you're looking for clean, comfortable accomodations (kitchen included) , friendly staff and the best view in Lincoln City, this is the place! You can go on their website and do a virtual tour of all the rooms so you can pick the one you want if available. Pets are allowed in the cottages but not the motel part. We would just drive a couple of blocks to find an easier beach access. For us, the view is the best part...could not get enough of it. Watching the sunset from the living room area was amazing. We cannot wait to go back!

Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Vancouver, WA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

This trip, I reserved Room 201, which is a 1-bedroom and kitchen unit (brought 2 family members with me). We had some trouble with the stove, as the 2 larger burners didn't work. Also, I expected more windows to open in the living area; it got very toasty in the afternoon with full sun in the living/sitting room. We found options to overcome both of these shortcomings. I still enjoyed my visit to this establishment; now my sister from California knows about it, and will likely choose to stay here when she's in the area.

Room Tip: No pool or fitness center at this facility.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Cottage Grove, Oregon
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

The staff was pleasant and cottage 224 was clean and warm with a great view of the Pacific and ocean sunset but the good stops there. Their web site is fantastic and led me to believe that while the unit was dated, the amenities made up for it. It is not right on the beach, it is on a cliff with quite a walk down and back up to the motel. There are other buildings and powerlines between the motel and the beach. It appears the cottages were originally small apartments built at least 50 years ago. The bedroom had space for a queen size bed and a dresser. The living room had 2 chairs and a small old TV on a TV stand. The kitchen was equipped with only 2 of everything. The bathroom was awful. If things had been placed differently it would have worked but the large vanity left room only for a shower stall I could not bend over in and the toilet was shoved between the shower wall and the outside wall. The tiolet was about 1" from the wall on the right and about 4" from the wall on the left. Would not stay there again. I had been thinking of going back there in June for a week with our dog if things had been favorable.

Room Tip: Ask about the bathroom.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
San Francisco, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

My family and friends and I have stayed here many times, so I wanted to write a review. I have only stayed in the cottages, so that is what I am commenting on. This place is a little farther south of the 'downtown' core of Lincoln City, so there is less beach pedestrian access. It is quite unassuming from the front. However, the views are absolutely some of the best in Lincoln City! All the rooms I have stayed in had a full kitchen and multiple bedrooms. Most have fireplaces (the hotel supplies the wood!) and very large windows with breath taking views! They are set up really well for families or large groups. The staff is always pleasant. Again, I have not stayed in the 'motel' portion of the property, only the cottages, but they are all very nice and comfortable.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Ashburn
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

The hotel is old, so everything in the room is old and outdated. It smells musty upon entering. But it has a great view of the ocean, and easy access to it. We kept the window open day and night, and went to sleep to the ocean waves, and woke up to the ocean waves. The microwave and mini fridge were nice to have. There is also a fireplace in the room, which we did not use.

• Stayed October 2012
Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

We found this Motel quite by accident and it's one of the few enjoyable accidents we've ever had! We stayed in Room 212 which is a room with L shaped windows that was literally overlooking the water. It's a short walk from the Motel to the beach and it's within walking distance to Restaurants as well as the Factory Outlet Stores.

Don't be put off by the outer appearance of this Motel as it is very ''retro'' looking, but is extremely clean and all the units come equipped with fridges, stoves, sinks and dishes that allow you to move right in if you want to cook for yourself, or eat out whichever you prefer!

We've stayed hear twice and have recommended it to our friends. They also loved it!
I forgot to mention that the rates are very low when compared to other Hotels and Motels in the area with no where near as nice a view. The staff I might add are without a doubt the most cheerful lot I've come across thus far!

Room Tip: As I mentioned we stayed in Room 212, but Room 112 which is directly below it is a nice room also! W...
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with family

Been to Ester Lee Motel? Share your experiences!