I could really tell they tried to renovate the rooms, but it looks like they just did it themselves or hired an inexperienced carpenter. What sounded like a good idea on paper ended up being a hindrance once we arrived and used the hot tub in the middle of the bedroom space. The fireplace was nice and the bathroom didn't have anything wrong with it. The sliding glass door took all of my 6'3" 220 lb frame to open and close it. The people upstairs and next door were loud with kids so they went to bed late and got up really early, didn't bother complaining about it though. People were nice and like I said the location is really second to none. You're on the beach. I'd definitely stay here again and get the same type of room we had (first floor with a deck), but I wouldn't use the hot tub.
- Also Known As:
- Sailor Jack Ocean Front Hotel Lincoln City
- Sailor Jack Ocean Front Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the finest vintage lodging accommodations in Lincoln City, this hotel offers 40 oceanfront guest rooms with many room styles and sizes to choose from including rooms with fireplaces, decks (1st floor only), Jacuzzis and Suites. All rooms have Refrigerator, Microwave, DVD player and coffee maker. We have Guest Laundry and free wifi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Sailor Jack Ocean Front Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.