Sailor Jacks is an older hotel that has been adequately freshened up. The front desk staff were great. What makes this motel so good is the location on the Lincoln City beach. You walk around the office and down a set of stairs and you are on the beach. A really nice beach with a nice mixture of flat sand and some rocks close by to explore. You can walk for quite a ways in both directions from the property. When you are done, walk up the stairs and into your room. No fighting crowds, trying to find legal parking etc. They even have lights set into the hillside pointing towards the waves so they are illuminated for a majority of the evening.
If you are looking for a new, 4 star hotel with large rooms and fancy bathrooms, look elsewhere. If you are looking for a huge picture window right next to your table with an outstanding view of the ocean 24/7, look here. This is our third or fourth stay at Sailor Jacks. Staff were especially accomodating this visit.
- Also Known As:
- Sailor Jack Ocean Front Hotel Lincoln City
- Sailor Jack Ocean Front Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the finest vintage lodging accommodations in Lincoln City, this hotel offers 40 oceanfront guest rooms with many room styles and sizes to choose from including rooms with fireplaces, decks (1st floor only), Jacuzzis and Kitchen Suites. All rooms have Refrigerator, Microwave, DVD player and coffee maker. We have Guest Laundry, Sauna and free wifi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Sailor Jack Ocean Front Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.