“A Home Style B and B” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Breyhouse Ocean View Bed and Breakfast Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Lincoln City
Breyhouse Ocean View Bed and Breakfast Inn
You added Breyhouse Ocean View Bed and Breakfast Inn to your Saves list
3725 NW Keel, Lincoln City, OR 97367   |
Ranked #3 of 7 Lincoln City B&B and Inns
Charlotte
“A Home Style B and B”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

We spent two nights at the Brey House over the Christmas Holiday and we were very pleased. This is someone's home, this is not a posh B and B where you'll pay a fortune. The place has a great view of the ocean, the food is tasty and they accomodate special meal requests. The people that run it are the owners and they are in it for the long haul (over 25 years). The home is clean and comfortable and our room (The Captain's Suite) was spacious. While visiting we lunched at the Spanish Head Hotel and asked what their room rates were (just curious). We were surprised to find they were 3 to 4 times more than what we were paying at the Brey House. I read the poor review from the guest in 2010. I'm sorry for their disappointments, but we has a very good experience. When looking at B and B's one must consider what type of "business" they are looking at. Some B and B's are really almost small boutique hotels, they are owned by someone other than the manager, they charge higher fees and therefore you can expect a higher grade (updates, etc.) of furnishings and surroundings. A "B and B" in the true original sense of the word is just that, bed and breakfast. Brey House gives much more than that, but don't expect a boutique hotel. We used the spa, used the wi-fi, used the TV, the refrigerator and the DVD player. All were functioning well. Thanks Brey House, we'll return!

Room Tip: The Captain's Suite on the top floor has a huge picture window overlooking the ocean as well as...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Williston, North Dakota, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

My husband and I treated my parents to a coastal get away to celebrate my moms 80th birthday and we decided to stay at the Breyhouse. We were so relaxed and comfortable in our rooms - Admirals and Captains. The ocean view is wonderful! Shirley doesn't overlook any details. The rooms were clean and spacious, and the candy on the pillows, complimentary coffee, sodas, bottled water and popcorn were such thoughtful additions to the already nice accommodations. Breakfast was amazing - Shirley is quite the cook and hostess. Her friendliness and pleasant personality just added to our all around enjoyable experience. This is truly an affordable B&B experience on the Oregon coast. Watch out, Shirley - we will return!!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Waldport, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2012

My husband & I stayed 2 nights over Valentine's Day. Shirley's warm hospitality and attention to detail made this a memorable experience. She made us a beautiful & delicious breakfast, with respect to my lactose intolerance. We felt truely relaxed & at home. Our room felt cozy & special. The ocean views are gorgeous. Being located near the beach & Chinook Winds Casino, there was no lack of things to do when we ventured out & about. We will return again because this was a happy experience.

Room Tip: Enter an available room for a preview before you book it. Then your will find one that suits your ta...
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
Chestermere
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2011

My wife and I stayed three nights at the Breyhouse. The room was clean and comfortable. Thank you Shirley for your special attention to my gluten free diet. A truly classic coastal experince....

Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends
Kelowna, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2011

My husband and I were looking for some much needed R&R and we found it at the Breyhouse. The rooms are quaint, clean and the admirals room has a beautiful view of the ocean which was a block from the beach. Shirley is a very gracious host with the best breakfasts I have ever tasted. She is definitely a one of a kind hostess, we loved her.

League City, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2011

My wife and I stayed at the Brey House in the ‘Sun Room’ for two nights, and the experience was extraordinary. Shirley’s hospitality made us feel like we were part of her long lost family, and she spared nothing to ensure that we would enjoy our stay. We had traveled from Houston, and the breakfasts’ alone were worth the trip. Shirley has her own special recipes for the most exquisite unique dishes I’ve experienced in my 35 plus years of travel. The ocean view is beautiful, especially from the breakfast table. If you get within 50 miles of Lincoln City, the Brey House is worth the extra drive for the experience.

Salem, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2011

We really enjoyed the cute room we had. Shirley is the sweetest hostess you could want to meet. The breakfasts were so delicious and beautiful.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Breyhouse Ocean View Bed and Breakfast Inn? Share your experiences!