“Great service” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Seneca, Illinois
“Great service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

Since moving from lakeview, I have missed the breadsticks with ranch. I have to stop by at least once on my visits home just for those. My grandparents often have food delivered from here, and Dan is so friendly and accomodating. He knows my grandpa by name and will even bring the food to the table for them. You cant find service like that in bigger cities. The prices are fair

Seneca, Illinois
“Quick and Tasty in Lakeview”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

There are not a whole of dining options in the town. Pizza Villa has always been one of my faves. I just love their breadsticks w/ ranch. We ordered for for 4 adults and 2 children and the total was less than 35 dollars. The staff is friendly, I have family that lives locally and they are on first name basis with the owners. They deliver, which can be hard to find in this town. The burgers are good, they seemed to have changed their fries. Its nothing fancy and tends to be greasy food, which I can tell some must be frozen, but for Lakeview its just fine.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Lakeview, Oregon
“They deliver!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2012

Great pizza and broasted chicken as well as burgers, you can have meetings in there, birthday parties and the best part is they will deliver to your door.

Vancouver
“Worst food on my 2 week road trip by far”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2011

I ordered a couple pizza's, both were disgusting. One had chicken on it which was hard and brown. I was starving so braved a couple slices. As I ran to the bathroom all night I had wished I passed.

• Visited August 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
San Jose, California
“good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2011

will go again very nice place and when in lakeview go visit

• Visited August 2011