“So fun....AGAIN!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Los Angeles
59 attraction reviews
“So fun....AGAIN!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

Four of us went on the 1 hour dune tour in the big, 4 wheel-drive jeep/truck and had a blast three years ago. Came again, this time with only 1 other friend and we purchased the 1 hour tour and were given the option of going in the big truck or the 3 passenger RZR. Yeah baby, give us the smaller dune buggy!!

Steve was our guide for the next hour and WE. HAD. A. BLAST!!!!! Funny, informative and very conscious of our gut-o-meter for FUN. Happily, we were all in agreement that we were open to thrills, so Steve gave us the best of everything, all while being very safe and cautious. I highly, HIGHLY recommend using this company. The counter staff, the guides...EVERYONE is friendly and accommodating.

Love this place. Love the scenery. Love the people.

“Amazing experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

This place is great. The staff was amazing. Being from out of state I had to get a permit to ride. The staff helped us get the paperwork finished and explained all the charges. I asked tons of questions that the staff was happy to answer. All the rules were made very clear at the beginning of the day.

We rented the 450cc quads. When getting to the quad you were instructed to inspect them for any issues. Mine had a small issue with the transmision caseing that I didnt even notice. The staff pointed it out and wrote it down for me so I would not be charged. They knew what they were talking about and would not have let me use the machine if it was going to cause a problem. When we returned the machines we were greated by the staff that were happy to see us and hear what we did. We walked in after being gone for 2 hours the people at the counter remembered us and also greated us.

The dunes were amazing the day was the best thing I could have asked for. The quads were fast and had plenty of power to do what ever you wanted. I am a heavy guy and thought that the quad may not have enough to go up some of the larger dunes but there was no problem. The price was great for what we did. If money is the deciding factor it is well worth it. Was recomended to go there by serveral people from my hotel staff. Glad I took thier advice

Gilbert, Arizona, United States
5 attraction reviews
“SO. MUCH. FUN.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

SO. MUCH. FUN! We rented a 4 seater and took our 3 year old and 6 year old out for 2 hours. (It’s a 2 hr minimum if you want to go to the beach) They had so much fun. Our 3 year old actually fell asleep from the lull of the motor for about 20 minutes. I would recommend renting for 2 hours if you can because it’s totally worth it to go to the beach and see the ocean. The dunes are fun! It’s gets your blood pumping as you are going straight up a dune and then flying down the opposite side. Our kids thought it was a roller coaster. You venture out very well informed from the staff about boundaries, what you can and cannot do and all the rules. It’s nice because they aren’t sending you out with a “hope for the best” attitude that you can get from other companies. If we’re ever back near Spinreel we will be renting a dune buggy again.

camas valley
“Nice folks”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

The staff was friendly and helpful. We took the half hour tour.....It was informative and laid back with a few exciting moments. My son left his dunebuggy toy he purchased from Spinreel at the beach, and upon a phoned in request they promptly mailed us a new one at no charge. Very thankful for the excellent customer service.

Visited June 2013
Liberty, Missouri
5 attraction reviews
“Lots of Fun with Good Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

We had a great time renting an ATV and a Dune Buggy. The staff was patient with us while we made up our mind. We were having a hard time figuring out what to rent. Our son wanted to ride his own ATV and we were trying to figure out what the other four of us would do. The staff patiently helped us with the options.

We received good safety instructions, good instructions on where to ride, and a through briefing on the operation of the equipment.

We all had a great time and would not hesitate to go to Spinireel again.

Visited June 2013