“Great bakery” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Bakery
California
“Great bakery”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012

Got a cake from here for a family member and was amazed at how great this bakery is. We got a carrot cake and it was moist, delicious, not too sweet and decorated beautifully!!! I'm from out of town and had called the Pearl to get a cake baked and was turned down because they were booked and their website says to call two days before ordering to ensure you give them enough time. I had a called 5 days in advance and still got nowhere. The Beaverton Bakery had no problem meeting my order and the service was great. When I went to go pick up the cake there were so many other goodies to try I definitely want to go back and try some of their other baked goods.

Visited July 2012

Guam
“Decent goodies at this bakery.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2012

Bakery goods here are acceptable but nothing special. If you want a delicious cake drive to Dessert Tray or New Season's market.

• Visited April 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Portland, Oregon
“Yummy pastery and cakes”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2011

I always love treats from the beaverton bakery.there prices are high.but still very tasty.my favorite are there pettiest Ford and also the tasty chocolate eclairs

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Quaint neighborhood bakery”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2011

We used to live in Beaverton in the late 80's and I remember how yummy the treats were back then. They have been in business since the early 1920 or 30's I believe. I once tried a piece of fruitcake there and loved it. That was a first for me. They make beautiful cakes and other standard bakery goodies. Worth a stop if you are in the area.

• Visited July 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Portland, OR
“Best cakes around!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2009

Order a cake from Beaverton Bakery and you will not be disappointed. Every year we order all of our birthday cakes from Beaverton Bakery. The chocolate raspberry cake is my favorite (I believe they sell slices, at least they do at their PDX airport location), but really, all of the cakes have been delicious. I wouldn't go anywhere else for any celebration involving a cake. You can either order custom made cakes or buy them pre-made and add writing.

Also, the cinnamon bread is to die for!