“A Consistent Favorite in Lake Oswego” 5 of 5 stars

503-697-3383
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Tucci is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 127 Restaurants in Lake Oswego
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Romance
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Between 2nd & 3rd on A Avenue
Transit: Only two blocks from the Lake Oswego Transit Center.
Description: Located just 15 minutes from downtown Portland along scenic Highway 43, Tucci Ristorante in downtown Lake Oswego offers all the sophistication of Portland’s Pearl District, all the warmth of a cozy Italian hideaway, and all the best flavors of Italian style foods made with fresh Pacific Northwest ingredients. All this complimented by a selection of artisanal Italian wines. Pasta favorites, organic quality meats, and fresh seafood prepared in our open kitchen await you at Tucci Ristorante. Salute!!!
Portland, Oregon
“A Consistent Favorite in Lake Oswego”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

Tucci's Ristorante on A Street in Lake Oswego has always been a favorite, and I am so thankful they have brought back their weekend brunch menu. On a recent visit we enjoyed some delightful and unique menu offerings paired with their deep, rich black coffee, and found it to be just what we were looking for. The atmosphere is delightful, the service superb, the coffee perfect and the food superb. We couldn't ask for more! It was so good, we decided to try their Christmas Eve dinner, and we were not disappointed. Again the service was excellent, the menu specials for the evening were so varied, and all so enticing it was difficult making a choice! I do not often order pork in a restaurant, but since I was having difficulty making a decision for my entree, I asked our waitress what was her favorite. I was thankful I followed her advice and tried their special pork dish for the evening..........it was amazingly tender, succulent and oh so flavorful! I was very impressed that I could cut it with my fork, it was cooked to perfection, so juicy, and the presentation was beautiful. We are so grateful that Tucci's continues to exceed our expectations on every visit!

• Visited December 2012

Portland, Oregon
“Outstanding flavors and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

We have been coming to Tucci for two years and have had great experiences. Their Happy Hour is one of the best in the city in terms of quality and value. The restaurant features contemporary cuisine, as opposed to more traditional Italian fare. The decor is very nice and the kitchen always has wonderful specials. I did not like a recent Brunch visit, but it is a new concept they are trying out. If you get a chance to visit, do so and enjoy!

• Visited December 2012
“What a jewel in Lake O”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

I had been hearing good things about this place and some mixed reviews, so I thought I would finally check it out for myself. I have to say, I was pleasantly surprised. First of all, the service at this restaurant is outstanding, from the front entry staff to the wait staff and wait assistants, the place is a very fine tuned machine. Our server was Erin and she is fantastic. The food is very fresh, served hot, and the prices are very reasonable for a nice restaurant in Lake Oswego, which is a higher end suburb in Portland. We started off with the crab bruschetta, which was outstanding, followed that up with a very delicious endive salad with walnuts and pomegranate, tiger prawns, and spaghetti carbonara. The carbonara was really good, I would go there just for that. To top it all off, we had ginger cheesecake with cranberry sauce. It was super good, but I do think they could have put a little more cranberry sauce on it. Overall, Tucci gets the thumbs-up and I will be going there more often. It has a nice wrap-around bar, very cool vibe, and great people watching. The place isn't really that big of a space, so make reservations if you have a party of more than two people. I noticed that they also do brunch on Saturday and Sundays, which is also a bonus. For all of the food and two glasses of wine our total bill was 81 bucks, which I thought was very reasonable. So go check it out and enjoy!

• Visited November 2012
Rancho Palos Verdes, California, United States
“What a wonderful restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

What a wonderful restaurant for a dinner before a theater experience. My friend and I enjoyed a delicious meal and everyone was very aware of our time constraints for the start of the play...but we had no difficulty whatsoever! I will gladly take other friends to Tucci!

• Visited October 2012
Portland, Oregon
“Great Italian Restaurant in the Portland Area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

We tried this restaurant for the first time based on TripAdvisor reviews and had a great meal. Everything from the antipasti to the main courses to the sour cream cheesecake was prepared well and tasted great.
Both the atmosphere, service and food were a cut above the normal restaurant experience. Having dined in various Italian restaurants both in the Portland area and abroad, this restaurant would be at the top of my list. Be prepared to spend $$$ but the experience is well worth it in my opinion.

• Visited September 2012