“Excellent service and lots of food” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Good for: Large groups
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Excellent service and lots of food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

Good service - realizing that we had not been served, a waiter came from another station and took our order. He continued to serve us well and, appropriately, received a better than expected tip! Food portions are large - everyone had more than they could comfortably eat.

Visited September 2013

81% Recommend
Auburn, Washington
“Madeline was simply fabulous”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

I travel for work and spend a lot of time eating dinner in restaurants. I'm a fan of Olive Gardens for the food but this time the service was exceptional!!!! I just wanted to grab a quick dinner so I sat in the bar. She was attentive and friendly with everyone. I didn't like a sauce that I ordered and she suggested a different one and took care of everything. I was very impressed. She is absolutely fabulous!!! I even made sure I did the survey before I left and I never do those. She is a keeper!

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Saint Albert, Alberta, Canada
“There Is Good Reason for Those Long Lineups”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

I had a superb dining experience at this facility more than a decade ago. This experience was even better; something I thought impossible. Our server, Maria, will be remembered as one talented and personable server. Guests are allowed to taste up to three wines to find one that they would like with their meal. Bread sticks, soup, salad and bottomless pasta dishes will be refilled as many times as the guest requests. The only thing we called for more of were the bread sticks. I've eaten a lot of pork dishes over the years, but none compares to the grilled pork veneto they served. We arrived early and experienced no wait time. Within minutes the restaurant was full and people were waiting inside in the large waiting area as well as outside the entrance, where there is a sheltered waiting area. This ranks as one of best eating experiences we've experienced anywhere.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
mamasan47
“Consistently Good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

When I think of good food, a good value, friendly service and an overall favorite place to go, I think of the Olive Garden in Lake Oswego.The menu offers traditional OG faves as well as specials that give you a chance to sample new and delicious dishes. Also, watch for the ads and when they offer the "never ending pasta bowl" be prepared to. take the family for a never ending hearty meal at a great price. You'll be greated with a smile when you walk in the door and not spend too much for "never ending" food and fun! Don't forget the desert menu!

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Lake Oswego, Oregon
“Has become more upscale”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

Olive Garden has really improved their menu selections. My wife an I were amazed at the improvement and added selections to their menu on our recent visit. If you haven't been there for a while, it is worth another try.

Visited June 2013