“I love the new Ground Beef Pizza” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #85 of 128 Restaurants in Lake Oswego
Cuisines: Pizza
Portland, Oregon
“I love the new Ground Beef Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2013

They have some new ingredient's, and sent me some coupons in the mail. If I hadn't received them I would have never found this location on my own just traveling around. It is tucked away in a subdivision. The pizza was good, but the restaurant was empty.

Visited November 2013

Portland, Oregon
“Poor Service, Inexpensive Food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

This was my second time to Pizza Schmizza in Westlake. The first time I had no complaints, would have given it a three star since the food is OK but the price is also reasonable. Today, I decided to drop by for a quick lunch. There were only two people working in the restaurant. One at the register and the other making pizza. There were maybe three orders ahead of me and it took awhile to process them. I finally ordered a side Caesar salad. Ten minutes later, I noticed they served the three guys that were in line behind me and one of them had a side Caesar salad. I had to go up to the order counter and ask if someone was going to make my salad. The person who makes the orders said she didn't know I had ordered it. I won't be returning. I recommend Pizzacata as an alternate.

• Visited November 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“A local neighborhood place for us”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

Great service - the photo posted however must be the nearby salon? Because most definitely is NOT Pizza Schmizza. Just a heads up!

• Visited April 2013