I absolutely loved this B&B. I stayed there with my co-workers on a business trip, and we had such a good time! The rooms were darling, clean and spacious, and the service was a cut above. We will definitely be returning to the Kelty.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kelty Estate is listed in the National History Register. Built in 1872, we are in the heart of Oregon wine country, 48 miles from Portland, 60 miles from beautiful Oregon beaches or zero miles from your most relaxing holiday. There are 21 wineries within five miles. Easy access to Evergreen Air and Space Museum, Willamette Valley Medical Center, Delphia School, Linfield College. Just minutes from McMinnville, Dundee, Dayton, Newbergm Salem and Carlton. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Kelty Estate Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kelty Estate Hotel Lafayette
- Kelty Estate b&b
- Kelty Estate Bed And Breakfast Oregon/Lafayette