“Loved the Lasagna” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Mcminnville Oregon
“Loved the Lasagna”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2012

We went to Antonio's fro Sunday lunch. The prices were great and the Lasagna was amazing!

• Visited March 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Oregon
“Always GREAT Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2012

My husband and I have eaten at Antonio's Italian Restaurant many times. We sometimes take other people with us! Well, doesn't that say something right there? Whether we order Pizza or Pasta, we are never disappointed. I had the best ever Shrimp Alfredo recently! It was so delicious!! We really do love their Pizza too! Just bring a sweater, as it can be drafty at times! Can't wait to go back!

• Visited February 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Elma, Washington
“Great Food!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2012

The staff was very friendly and welcoming considering we walked in 30 minutes before closing. The waitress recommended Spaghetti Carbonara and it was amazing!! Lots of food on the half order. I couldn't finish it!

• Visited February 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Portland, Oregon
“Red Sauce Italian”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2012

I think it's easy to look down your nose at what I call "red sauce Italian". I love alfredo sauce and tortellini and pasta bolognese. Maybe the best meal I ever ate was a bowl of butternut squash ravioli I ate in Milan. But Southern Italian - the red sauce stuff - holds a special place in my heart. It's not easy to find it done well, but I found it in dumpy Lafayette. This beautiful little place looks out of place among their low-rent neighbors, but it's definitely worth stopping.

One of my favorite RSI dishes is Veal Parmigiana. Few do it well but I found Antonio's version to be perfect. What the place reminds me of is Maggiano's in Chicago. The veal was thinnly breaded, crispy on the outside and swimming in great marinara. It was served with pasta.

I can't wait to go back!

Visited August 2011
Union, Oregon
“Very Good Italian Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2012

A group of 10 of us ate there celebrating birthdays. They were very busy (a good sign) and we got great service. The food was very good and tasty. The restaurant is very small so get there early or you will have to wait in line. We will definately return.

• Visited January 2012