“Disappointed” 2 of 5 stars

2003 4th Street, La Grande, OR
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 57 restaurants in La Grande
Cuisines: International
Description: (541) 963-6223. This restaurant is on Yelp and Urbanspoon and should be on Tripadvisor! I'll love to post a review on it.
Los Angeles, California
“Disappointed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

If this is the best #1 rated restaurant in La Grand...we'll try # 2 next time. It was not that busy for a Saturday night at 6 PM. We wanted an early dinner as we were on the road all day. It took 15 minutes for the blonde waitress to take our order...1 mushroom Swiss burger and 1 Salmon pasta. That came to the table 30 minutes later! We finished and it took 3 requests to get our check. Sorry...but I would drop the rating immensely. Food was mediocre at best.

• Visited August 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

89% Recommend
Portland, Oregon
“Best in LG”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

Hands down the best place to eat in LG. This restaurant offers an international grill- there is something for everyone! They can do mostly everything gluten/vegetarian. They use quality ingredients and try to buy locally as much as possible. The owners are very friendly as is their waitstaff. I have never had a bad experience other than when I went on a Friday night the restaurant was packed and it was fairly loud and it took longer to receive our food (but hey, what do you expect in those conditions?) Must try!

Visited August 2012
Kailua, Hawaii
“Wow”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

What a gem. Great food. Reasonable prices. So glad I checked with Trip Advisor and found this one. It was a wonderful surprise.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Boise, ID
“Surprisingly good, fresh, local, organic food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

I had the creamy pesto pasta with chicken...yummy! It had sundried tomatoes and was very good. I also ordered a house salad and was impressed with their house-made dressings...I had the roasted red pepper viniagrette and was pleased. My husband got a salad and was happy as well...I was mainly pleased to see their desire to serve fresh, local, yummy food! They even had grass-fed burgers!!! (Wagyu)

Visited July 2012
La Grande, Oregon
“They have sweet potato fries!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

I like Mamacita's, I have never had bad food here and they offer a good variety. I LOVE the Wagyu burgers with Tillamook cheese. They also offer sweet potato fries and several varieties of hot sauce (I like to mix the Thai hot sauce in my fry sauce). The service seems a little ... shall we say.... ditzy, but all in all it's pretty darn good.

Visited July 2012