Very often I am humble enough not to post a negative review on a site. As I know there are many people who work hard at each location to accommodate guests. This location is located on a busy intersection in Klamath Falls. Ask for a room on the upper floor north east side. If you get a room like I did, you can lay in the comfortable bed, and not sleep because of road noise, then just around 4 am (when road noise dies down) that's when the breakfast crew come in banging things in the kitchen while listening to the radio. So finally just to get up because it's pointless to try to sleep. You can take a shower in dim light because the light is broken in the bathroom, and also don't plan on having in room coffee either, because the coffee maker is broken too. I was out of this hotel at 5:45 am exhausted and pissed off. The good thing: Denny's is close.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Olympic Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Olympic Hotel Klamath Falls
- Best Western Olympic Hotel
- Best Western Klamath Falls
- Klamath Falls Best Western