“Extremely disappointed” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #85 of 132 Restaurants in Klamath Falls
Klamath Falls, Oregon
“Extremely disappointed”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2014

I went here with my 3 year old son and the service was great. The waitress was quick and even figured out a way to playfully get my son to eat the rest of his food. After I did my best to wipe off the silverware, which had hardly any shine ( instead had a foggy look). Then I looked into the kitchen and that is where I lost my appetite completely. They had a new cook according to the waitress and I could see him going between cooking the food and trying to get everything clean. The grill was caked with burnt food that looked like it would never come off, the walls were covered in either grease or mold ( or a combination of the two), and when I watched the cook put fries in the fryer for another customer the oil turned a deep orange color and looked like it had a thick layer of foam over the top. I feel sorry for the cook who was trying to clean up the place because I dont think the kitchen could ever truely be clean again unless they got all new equipment. I will not be going back unless there is a drastic change in the cleanliness of the kitchen.

• Visited January 2014