“Best lunch in Klamath Falls!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 132 Restaurants in Klamath Falls
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Portland, Oregon
“Best lunch in Klamath Falls!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2014

My wife and I often go to the Mermaid Garden for lunch. As of yet we have had nothing but excellent food. Mermaid Garden consistently produces interesting, full of flavor, and delicious soups, paninis, and sandwiches. The staff is very friendly and courteous and provides for a pleasant experience. I have traveled a fair amount and I must say Mermaid Garden can hold its own in any city in the world. Prices are fair and and the cheerful decor enhances the meal. Mermaid Garden is a must for anyone wanting to fill their stomachs with the joy of eating.

• Visited February 2014

Klamath Falls, OR
“Mermaid Garden Cafe makes a "big splash".....!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

I love this little restaurant....its quaint and the decor is cheery and colorful....with Mermaids here and there for that added touch....., the food is delicious.....great soups, salads, sandwiches, wraps, etc. all with a homemade touch. They are very crowded at noon, so if you can get there early or after the lunch crowd, you will get to enjoy all the menu has to offer.
I am taking my friend there this week for her birthday lunch!! (we'll be there at 11:30)
Located right on Main St., there is also a parking lot behind the restaurant if you can't find a place on Main St.

• Visited April 2013
“Best lunch in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

This is my favorite lunch spot.Good, fresh food and great menu. It's fast and whether you are in the mood for healthy or decadent, there's something for you. I recommend the Santa fe grilled cheese. Limited hours, weekdays only.

• Visited August 2013
Mill Valley, California
“Mermaid floats delicious fare”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Kelly prepared creative, tasty, huge wraps for 36 people on short notice. She was organized and gracious to our group. My guests were enchanted with the mermaid décor of this surprisingly large restaurant. Five stars to the mermaid and its charming owner.

• Visited June 2013
Klamath Falls, Oregon
“The BEST!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

I go here all the time!!!!! I love it. I've tried a lot from their menu and it is always soooo good!!!!!!! I drag anyone that has not tried it in at least once, which is all it takes to fall in love! The atmosphere is so cute and the staff is so friendly... but the food! Oh the food! My favorite is the Mediterranean vegetable wrap and the Chicken artichoke wrap. The southwestern potato salad is mouth watering. Everything is so fresh, YOU CANNOT GO WRONG EATING HERE!

Visited April 2013