“Our favorite place for special occasions” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Klamath Falls
“Our favorite place for special occasions”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

Rooster's atmosphere is always great and it is formal dining elegance without being on the stuffy side. We celebrated Birthdays with friends and wanted to take them to our favorite restaurant to celebrate. The food is always great at Roosters but sometimes you get a waitress that's in a hurry to turn the tables. We ordered a bottle of wine and started to enjoy the complimentary Appetizer when our Dinner Salad showed up. We had to ask the waitress to delay preparing our main course to when we finished our appetizer and salad. I have had this waitress before and always get a boisterous demeanor of arrogance and the rush to turn your table (Note: the restaurant was not full at the time). Our meals were delicious as always but one of our guests ordered the prime rib as medium rare and it was most definitely on the rare side of rare. If your looking for fine dining in Klamath Falls, this is the place to go and suggest reservations if your looking for a special table or event. We will be returning to Roosters soon and will request we be served by an alternate to the waitress we had with this particular visit.
Hat's off to the Chef at Rooster's Steak & Chop House!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Anderson, California
“Truly a Find in Klamath Falls”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

Wonderful dining experience! Arrived without a reservation on a Friday night, so had to wait for a table. That turned out to be good as we were able to sit by the very nice bar and have a delicious micro-brew. The meal was wonderful! I hate to even admit that I had the lobster (14 oz.-huge). Done to perfection. My husband had the prime rib and raved about it. The ambiance was superb, and equal to or better than steakhouses in San Francisco or New York. Great experience-would recommend to anyone who wants a romantic night out or just a fine meal in Klamath Falls.

Visited September 2013
Spencer, Iowa
“A little off????”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

I'm not sure how to rate this place. Definitely wasn't bad, but not great, either. Really depends on what you order. I started with a Jameson sour. I had to ask them to add more whiskey, as it tasted like a glass of straight sour. Even with more liquor, I could hardly taste it. Maybe something in the fountain nozzle isn't calibrated right? My soup was beef with barley and it was excellent! On to the entree: chicken parmesan. The portion was enormous! Not a bad thing if you want leftovers, but I usually expect smaller portions in upscale restaurants. I couldn't even eat half of it, but that might also be because it wasn't that good. I can make the same dish at home with sauce from a can and it tastes better. My boyfriend had lobster and said it was pretty good, but not spectacular. Dessert was the flour-less chocolate torte and it was great. Very rich and just the right sized portion for one person. The atmosphere is the main reason I say this place is a little off. They try to look like an upscale restaurant and even had Frank Sinatra playing, but then had TVs on the wall and they were tuned to ESPN. That doesn't exactly make for a romantic evening.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
San Pedro, Ca.
“Barbra was very Cool”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

Went to roosters, excellent food and service. Barbra was excellent . ( our waitress) too much minimum charecters

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Lived up to expectation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

Based on a combination of TA reviews and the fact this was one of only 4 places open in K Falls on a Sunday evening, we decided to eat at Roosters.

Service was professional, attentive yet unobtrusive - I hate it when a place has a script for servers and they spend five minutes trying to sell you stuff when you just want to read the menu. Thankfully this was not one of those places.

We both had steaks and the food was delicious, beautifully cooked and well-presented.

The atmosphere was good and it was formal dining without being stuffy. Recommended.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere