Junction City, OR is a quaint little town, and has only 2 hotels. This is the better of the two it appears. This is an older hotel/motel that has been remodeled fairly recently. It's a small place, maybe 20 rooms, 2 stories. Rooms are average size, they are clean enough, although there is black mold along the bathtub caulking, which happens in moist environments. It's quiet due to low numbers and no street noise, although there is noise traveling between rooms. All in all it's a good place to stay for a low price, can't complain and would return. PET friendly is a bonus, only 10 bucks to keep our little friend with us :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just as our name implies, we welcome you to our "house" just as a friend would. Our friendly service is one of many things that sets us a step above other Junction City hotels. Conveniently situated near charming Eugene and the college town of Corvallis. Close to the Eugene Airport. We're the perfect option for comfortable, clean, affordable and convenient Junction City lodging. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Guest House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guest House Hotel Junction City
- Guest House Inn Junction City, Oregon