“Delightful time” 5 of 5 stars

Pullman, Washington
“Delightful time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2011

Hi,

Highly recommend the Bronze Antler Bed and Breakfast for those staying in Joseph, Oregon (a fascinating and lovely destination.) The B & B catered to our every comfort. The rooms are delightful and the food lucious. The view out of our window of the mountains was spectacular. Heather and Bill pamper their guests!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
hi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2011

This is an outstanding place to stay. The room was well furnished - all the amenities one could ask for, comfortable bed, room temperature could be managed just the way we wanted, plenty of light.

The food was excellent and healthy. Cookies were magnificent. Heather, the hostess, could not have been more solicitous and helpful. There were menus for nearby restaurants and brochures for highlights of the town and surrounding area. Directions were always available.

This is truly the best we have stated at.

Room Tip: We didn't stay in it but there was one room that was very elegant with a jacuzzi and other ameni...
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Camas, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2011

My daughter and I recently spent 4 days at the Bronze Antler, while we enjoyed exploring the beautiful Wallowa-Joseph area. We were impressed with our thoughtful helpful hosts, lovely comfortable "home" and delicious breakfasts!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Bend, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2011

My wife and I joined some longtime friends with whom we camped at nearby Wallowa Lake 41 years ago at Bronze Antler B&B. The accomodations were both very comfortable and the hosts, Bill and Heather, were both extremely knowledgeable about the Joseph-Enterprise area, including activities - indoor and outdoor - and restaurants. Our stay couldn't have been nicer. The breakfast was quite tasty and prepared quite healthfully. We will return someday, hopefully, soon, and we will be sure to pass on our favorable comments on our stay to others we know.
The price of our lovely stay was quite reasonable.

Room Tip: Call Heather or Bill for help.
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
Greater Washington, DC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2011

I have been meaning to write this review for some time. I took time off between my current and prior jobs and drove from Chicago to Portland. I found Joseph and the Bronze Antler while studying a map of Eastern Oregon as I planned my route from Bozeman, Montana to Portland. Arriving in Joseph on a brilliant afternoon - after making a quick stop in the neighboring, also cute Enterprise was such a delightful discovery for me. After I had checked into my room at the Bronze Antler, I knew I had made the right choice to take a somewhat circuitous route down through Idaho and Washington. I was rewarded with spectacular scenery and wonderful accommodations at the Bronze Antler. My room was extremely comfortable, the food was delicious and the company welcoming and friendly. When I admired one of the paintings hanging in my room, Heather pointed me down the street to Kelly's Gallery and, as a result, I can look at the Wallowa Mountains of Eastern Oregon every night while sitting in my dining room in Baltimore. I can't wait to return to Joseph and the Bronze Antler.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled solo
Bonners Ferry, Idaho
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2011

The Chief Joseph Mountains are a beautiful back drop to this great B&B. Our host was helpful, making dinner reservations for us at a great little restaurant within walking distance. We enjoyed visiting with other guests over complimentary cream sherry in the common room. Loved the soaking tub and the big bathroom with all the ammenities you could ask for. The room was spotless and the bed was so comfy. But it's the amazing view that will remain foremost in my memory.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
Spokane
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2010

Heather and Bill know how to do the b & b ! They have thought of everything - all the comforts and extras - and it is of the highest quality. Joseph is a friendly little town, and Heather and Bill know everyone and are a great resource for enjoying your stay.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Bronze Antler Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!