“Glad we chose the Stage Lodge” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Wine Country Inn - Country House Inns Jacksonville

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Jacksonville
The Wine Country Inn - Country House Inns Jacksonville
You added The Wine Country Inn - Country House Inns Jacksonville to your Saves list
830 N. 5th Street, P.O. Box 1316, Jacksonville, OR 97530 (Formerly The Stage Wine Country Inn - Country House Inns Jacksonville)   |
Special Price
20% off room rate
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Jacksonville
Spokane Valley, Washington
“Glad we chose the Stage Lodge”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2010

We were coming to Jacksonville to celebrate our daughters wedding - she did have a room block arranged here and we are glad that she did. It was great - close to the wedding venue & close to the shops & restaurants. The rooms were spacious & clean & the service from the Front Desk person, Michael to all the other staff we had the opportunity to connect with superb. We will recommend this to others that are traveling in the Medford area for sure!

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Bandon, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2010

Michael was so friendly and fun to deal with. He personally showed us the various rooms that were available, was wonderful in suggesting eateries, and places of interest for us newcomers visiting the area. He was available for any questions we had, was quick to make the coffee in the morning, and always was smiling!! He was a pleasurable representative of your business who went above and beyond.

Vancouver, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2010

The service was very polite and they seemed very happy to have us there. The receptionist Michael checked us into our room was very knowledgeable about the town and answered any and all questions we had. The room was comfortable and it was a very nice place to relax after a long day.

santa barbara, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2010

This was our second stay at the Stage Lodge, both times very pleasant. Close enough to walk to town, but far enough to be peaceful. Rooms very nice. Any time we visit this area we'll be staying here.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
Corvallis, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2010

The best part of my stay was Michael - the friendly, helpful man who worked at the desk when I got there late at night. He found me a room that was perfect for me and made me feel very welcome. The room was big; the bed was comfortable; the area was quiet - everything was perfect. I would stay there again in a second!

• Stayed September 2010, traveled solo
Roseburg
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2010

The Stage Lodge has a "homey" feel and is very clean. Probably because they also own a local Bed & Breakfast and little rental cottages.
My husband and I usually stay at their bed & breakfast, the McCully House when we go down to Jacksonville for Britt concerts, but because we had our grown son and his "platonic" roommate traveling with us, we wanted to offer them the comfort of a room with 2 beds. Unfortunately none of the local bed & breakfasts that I checked out had any rooms with more than one bed. (ok, bed & breakfast people - "friends" do travel together)
With regret, I made the reservation for the Stage Lodge thinking that it would just be like any other motel. The staff at the Stage Lodge, Mike and Verna are very friendly and helpful and the rooms exceeded our expectations. (the refrigerator was a nice suprise, the room only lacked a microwave and coffee pot)
Thank you.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with family
Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2010

Whenever I travel to Southern Oregon, I book a room in one of the Country House Inns...they have the best places to stay in one of my favorite places to play. But this was my first time staying in one of their Jacksonville properties.

I needed a room just for one night when I was traveling to Southern California. I left my home late and got to the hotel after hours, but the staff had left a key for me in a secret location after we did the check in over the phone. Great service!

The property was a nicely renovated older motor lodge. It looks upscale outside with hanging flowers, nice landscaping, etc. I was suprised when I entered the room how large it was for the price. It had a king bed, separate bath / vanity areas, and tons of room to walk around in.

Check out was equally easy and I was back on the road in no time. Not my usual kind of stay but this was very convenient, very nice, and a great value. If you are looking for no frills, just a really nice room in a quaint lodge in a great town, this is the place.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled solo

Been to The Wine Country Inn - Country House Inns Jacksonville? Share your experiences!