“My fav place to have lunch in Jacksonville!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 25 restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: American, Eclectic, International
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Reservations
Description: C ST. Bistro, opened in winter 2011, and is a true gem in a old miners town. Using locally sourced ingredients we have a love for letting ingredients speak for themselves.
Medford, Oregon
“My fav place to have lunch in Jacksonville!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2012

These guys are doing an excellent job making interesting, tasty food. Love their pulled pork over corn pancakes.

91% Recommend
Jacksonville, Oregon, United States
“Outstanding!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2012

This quaint lil' bistro is the epitome of "don't judge a book by it's cover"!
The fresh, local, organic, farm-to-fork mentality behind this establishments menu leaves me thankful and satisfied!  Do not miss out on their gourmet burger...Hands down, best I've ever had!

california
“Great food tucked away in a tiny restaurant"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2011

This restaurant is tiny and simple!! and the food is super high quality and delicious. I was there for lunch with a friend. We both had the pulled pork sandwiches, but with different sauces. My Asian inspired sauce was a delicate and perfect compliment to the tender pork. The roll was exceptional in flavor. If you come for dinner, you should "reserve" as the restaurant only seats about 16 people max.

• Visited November 2011
usa
“A total delight! and wow wow food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2011

Paul Becking is right on. An eclectic menu. During my first visit I had a hamburger and it was THE BEST burger I have had in 30 years. Carmelized onions, homemade catsup, fingerling potatoes...My mouth is watering just rethinking it. My second visit I was with 6 friends for a business lunch. Again, super service and great food. A very sweet ambiance and great location.

• Visited November 2011
Medford, Oregon
“An unexpected gem and our new regular place to eat in Jacksonville.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2011 via mobile

We happened across the C Street Bistro while wandering Jacksonville trying to decide where to have dinner. We happened to pass the Bistro, just one block off the main drag, and gave it a try... Wow! We were impressed!! The two entrees we tried we both excellent although the Quinoa cakes were the clear taste winner. They were outstanding! This has to be the first vegetarian dish I've ever said that about. I had a fresh ground sirloin burger with bacon, bacon jam and pickled onions. This is the first restaurant I've been to that offers bacon jam - we have it at home and love it.

The Bistro food was excellent, the owner/chef was polite and inviting and offered great suggestions and conversation.

We didn't have the kids on this trip but will bring them next time. The Bistro offers a decent, reasonably priced kids menu in addition to their regular one filled with eclectic surprises. Do not forget to try the ginger, pear cheese cake - SUPER YUMMY!

We are already planning to bring friends here and I recommend it to anyone in the area. We have found our Jacksonville eatery!