“Wonderful!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Sweet Home, Oregon
“Wonderful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2012

What an experience! to see so many flying wonders, and the people are so knowledgeable and helpful! I'd suggest wearing layers, the conservatory is kept warm!!

Visited November 2011

Hillsboro, Oregon
6 attraction reviews
“Beautiful way to spend an afternoon.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2012

A few hundred butterflies all around, from floor to ceiling. I took 200 photos in the approximate 3 hours I was there. Bring your own lunch.

Visited April 2012
Corvallis, Oregon
6 attraction reviews
“Little Gem, Nice Afternoon Outing”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2012

It's a little drive through scenic countryside to get to Wings of Wonder. Butterflies fly around free inside the large walk-through greenhouse building. It's a fun place to take children or out-of-town guests. If you want to take the nearby Buena Vista ferry and make your drive into a loop through the country, make sure that you check in advance the ferry's operating hours, because it is closed certain days.

Corvallis, Oregon
11 attraction reviews
“Love it Everytime!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2011

I have made several trips to Wings of Wonder with my two year old son and friends. We have loved it each time. There are hundreds of butterflies flying around inside a large greenhouse. My son excitedly points to one after another yelling "look at that, look at that!" It is fun to see all of the very different butterflies, we especially love the big blue ones!

There is a small reptile room in the back and you can walk around the gardens outside. We make several trips around the path inside the butterfly house. Be aware, it is kept very warm and humid inside so dress acordingly.

Wings of Wonder is located in the Oregon wine country. A fun trip there can include a ride on the Buena Vista ferry across the Willamette River (seasonal). The butterfly exhibit is located very close to the ferry.

Visited June 2011
Eugene, Oregon
“Wonderful and THANK-YOU "she guard" animal lover and owner!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2011

My friend and I stumbled upon Wings of Wonder and were looking forward to seeing the butterfly garden . However, when pulling into the parking lot we were very disturbed to find a dog locked in a car with a window barely cracked on an 80+ degree afternoon. There is no way I could have toured let alone enjoyed the garden if the dog had been left in that car. I would have either called the sheriff and or broken the car window.
KUDOS and many thanks to the owner of the garden ,whom I believe it was, that asked the family with the dog to leave.
That being said, we had a great visit and were enthralled with the gorgeous butterflies and well taken care of little finches and quail!
Highly recommend this fabulous little out of the way attraction!

Visited August 2011