“Great Pizza - huge killer calzone” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery
Austin, Texas
“Great Pizza - huge killer calzone”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2009

Stop every time we travel through Hood River. Laughed at the review of slow service as I watched them make my calzone from scratch then cook it till it was golden brown.. Its not a pizza pocket tossed in the microwave, its a hard tossed shell with gobs of filling. I had a hard time eating it all it was sooo good.
I have to wait in line almost every time I come as they are always busy but it is soo worth the wait.
there is almost no room for dessert and they turn out to be home baked treats... okay I'm hungry after thinking of Andrew's:)

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Arlington, VA
“Slow service, decent food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2009

The place has a nice area to sit in, with open windows looking out onto the street. Definitely a kid-friendly restaurant with a little toddler play area. The food was decent. I got a calzone that was average at best. My wife got a slice of pizza that was pretty good. The service was super slow.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“0-KAY!!!!! Best pizza in...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2008

0-KAY!!!!! Best pizza in the world and delectable home-baked cakes. Very fine salads, nice Italian sandwiches, not panini, the other...

San Ramon, California
“Great Pizza!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2008

My husband and I were recently in Hood RIver on vacation and discovered Andrew's Pizza and Starlight theater. We went on a Thursday evening to watch the new Indiana Jones movie.

We loved the idea of taking pizza and wine into the movie theater! We were in the smaller theater, so did not have tables at all. But a chair for the pizza worked! This pizza was AWESOME!!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Ok for a slice and a beer, but too noisy and too many kids!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2008

Ok for a slice and a beer, but too noisy and too many kids!