at the Best Western Plus in Hood River. I took the advice of other reviewers who recommended staying on the executive level with the beautiful river view. The room was large, had modern furnishings, large flat screen, comfortable bed with warm comforter, large bathroom with stone shower, and patio. There are no kids allowed on this floor which was also a plus for us. The room was very quiet; didn't hear any inside or outside noise. Breakfast was included with the room and as others have mentioned, it really is a nice full breakfast. My only complaint is that the coffee is awful. We also had happy hour and dinner at the Riverside restaurant in the hotel which was delicious. Large menu, lots of choices, and friendly staff. I would highly recommend this hotel and will stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Hood River Hotel Hood River
- Best Western Plus Hood River Hotel
- Best Western Hood River
- Hood River Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hood River's ONLY waterfront lodging and dining, on the breathtaking Columbia River with convenient access to all activities. Featuring rooms for every budget; from riverview rooms and suites to standard no-view rooms. Rooms feature mini-fridges, microwaves, hairdryers, irons & board, coffee makers, and high-speed wifi. Enjoy a delicious meal at the Riverside restaurant or Cebu Lounge. Take a dip in the new riverside pool and spa, or relax in the sauna. We pride ourselves on delivering excellence in customer service and high quality cleaning standards. Our friendly, helpful staff is ready to ensure a memorable stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Best Western, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Hood River Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.