“Find another” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Find another”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

We used to eat there weekly but had skipped them for 5 years due to being cheated on our credit card. Same old stale menu. Nothing new or fresh.

Got terribly sick from VERY undercooked food. Raw slimy chicken and salmon. Mash potatoes were cold. NO ONE came back to check on the food. We used to eat there weekly but had skipped them for 5 years due to being cheated on our credit card. Suggested you find another place to eat there are many excellent places in Hood River.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

79% Recommend
Parkdale, Oregon
“Great Place.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

We finally went here after years of passing by it and were not disappointed. We got the Fisco Burger to go and had a beer while we waited, and everyone that we came in contact with were very nice and friendly. The beer was cold and the burger was great, in fact we went back again the next week. This has become one of our favorite local restaurants and will take out of town guests here when they visit.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“A local favorite!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

You get an all around GREAT experience! Watch your meal being grilled right in the front window by a nice looking Chef! The menu is fabolous, so many choices, so many sides! Servers are friendly and very attentive. Chefs special salmon with a side of fettuccine, that Chef Brady prepares will knock your socks off! Don't stop there go for dessert, you will not be disappointed! Great food and great atmosphere, always a solid choice!

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Wonderful food and great beer menu!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

We eat here often, and are always pleased. They don't have a children's menu, but there are many things our kids like to eat. Very friendly staff, and great to watch your dinner cooked on a flaming grill-I'd you are a meat eater it's delicious!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Hood River, Oregon
“The Mesquitery is back on my list!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

I has been at least 5 years since I have been here. WOW. They have really stepped up in a big way. The SHRIMP (watch-ever) appetizer was awesome. I can tell the rest of the group was looking to dive into the dish but I am glad all their food came early so I could hog the majority of the dish...YUM-YUM. The AHI-MAHI (not sure which because someone ordered for me) was awesome and cooked like a fine restaurant. I also "pouched" a friends ribs and they were delicious. Therefore, this Hood River restaurant is back on my list of great place to chow-down. I hope you enjoy and much and we did.

• Visited October 2012