“Great beer” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Great beer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

This place has to be the best brew pub that I have visited in the whole of the USA. The Dapper Dan is possibly the nicest pint that I have ever had outside of England, so rich and creamy and poured to absolute perfection. I bought a tee shirt and key chain too which we're both reasonably priced. When ever I'm next in Oregon I'm almost certainly going to go out of my way to visit this place again. Hood River ain't too bad either ;)

Atlanta, Georgia
“Great beer and good pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

On a recent trip to The Dalles I went for dinner and drinks here with some coworkers. The beer was fantastic, the pizza was very tasty (much better than I was expecting!) and the service was excellent. Our group got a bit intoxicated and the waitress seemed genuinely concerned for how everyone was getting home.

We tried four different pizzas and all of them were very good. I'd definitely eat and drink here again.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Still a micro brewery.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012 via mobile

Some "micro" breweries have gotten so large they lose that local feel. Double Mountain is just right. Great vibe. And against all the hop head craze these days I found the ain't that purdy hefewiezen the best one! No lemon please.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Waunakee, Wisconsin
“The best pizza and beers!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

What a great find! We had wonderful pizza and great craft beers! My husband still raves about the IRA that he had. I am not a fan of these kind of beers but asked for the lightest one and it also was great. Too bad we can't get this beer in Wisconsin. (and the pizza too!)

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
NY/NJ
“Would have been better except for the fruit flies”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

Really, the amount of fruit flies in this place was unbelievable. I ordered the 5 beer sampler and by the time I tried two, the other three had flies swimming in them. At least they looked happy. The mezzo platter wasn't bad and our salads tasty but the flies ruined the experience.

• Visited October 2012