This was the best property I stayed in on a recent vacation. Nicely furnished, potted plants and nice landscaping. Very roomy too. I would stay here days if visiting the Columbia River Gorge. Stay in the more expensive rooms near the river for good views.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Columbia River Gorge at the Gateway to the Beautiful Hood River Valley, the Vagabond Lodge is the ideal place for you to stay while exploring the area. Set on five acres overlooking the mighty Columbia River, on our grounds you will find a botanical wonderland including 110 foot tall pine trees and native wild flowers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Vagabond Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vagabond Motel Hood River
- Vagabond Hotel Hood River