This property has been family owned since the 50's. The location, on the cliff overlooking the Gorge, where simply hundreds of wind surfers are within view, is amazing. The furnishings are older yet the unit we were in, with a wood burning fireplace, was spotlessly maintained. We had a simply perfect 2 night stay and would not consider staying anywhere else, given our wonderful experience at the Lodge. The White Buffalo Wine Bar is right next door; we had a lovely dinner and evening there, walking to and from without requiring a car. Excellent accomodating staff; fantasic location; wonderful experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Columbia River Gorge at the Gateway to the Beautiful Hood River Valley, the Vagabond Lodge is the ideal place for you to stay while exploring the area. Set on five acres overlooking the mighty Columbia River, on our grounds you will find a botanical wonderland including 110 foot tall pine trees and native wild flowers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Vagabond Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vagabond Motel Hood River
- Vagabond Hotel Hood River