My mother & I stayed at the Orenco in September for one week. I explained to the helpful staff that mom could not walk long distances or up flights of stairs and they accommodated our every need. The rooms were clean and spacious. The best feature is the fresh ground coffee that is provided. It was a treat to prepare the coffee in the strength we preferred.
The location is perfect; within easy walking distance to restaurants, public transportation, and a fabulous Fresh Foods style market. Street parking in the area was a adequate but not always convenient. I often had to drop mom in front of the hotel and drive around for a parking space.
The staff was very accommodating to our requests. The rooms do not have individual thermostats, so when it was too hot/stuffy they quickly provided a fan. We could easily contact someone via phone or text.
The neighborhood is quiet and lovely. A good place to walk around and easily accessible from major roads. I would definitely recommend this hotel and plan to bring my husband on the next trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As a guest of The Orenco Hotel, you will experience a level of amenities and luxury unsurpassed in Hillsboro or on the entire west side of Portland for that matter. All of our comfortable Suites feature large flat screen televisions, free cable TV, DVD players libraries, free wireless internet, refrigerators, complimentary bottled water, coffee and tea service and premium beds. Once you've experienced our own distinct brand of luxury, you and your guests simply won't stay anywhere else. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your The Orenco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Orenco Hotel Hillsboro
- Orenco Station Manor Hotel
- Orenco Station Manor Hillsboro