“Pleasantly much better than the 4 star "luxury" hotel in Portland same weekend.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Larkspur Landing Hillsboro

You added Larkspur Landing Hillsboro to your Saves list
Larkspur Landing Hillsboro
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3133 NE Shute Road, Hillsboro, OR 97124   |
Ranked #8 of 16 Hotels in Hillsboro
Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2009

Friendly check-in and front office staff. Nice just a short distance from freeway - but quiet. Rooms: Very pleasant and comfortable. Our stay was short so didn't really need kitchenette - but nice to have - especially refrigerator and utensils. Having hot water and premium tea not just coffee always available in lobby was a plus for us. Breakfast offerings were plentiful and checked on by staff regularly. Exercise room small - but had the basics - and got the job done. Laundry for guests - did not use - but nice to have available. We were not expecting this level of service and/or amenities for this price point! We will stay again.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2009

Stayed for four nights in late August. The hotel was fully booked due to airshow and other local events (many airshow participants stayed here). The hotel staff went out of its way to make our stay pleasant. We were on the first floor, and I would not disagree with the comments about being able to hear people on the floor above us, but since I was travelling with a two year old, I was up early anyway and it wasn't a problem for me. The noise was no worse than I've experienced at other prestigious chains. This was a good location for us as our events were west of town. The room was an excellent value for the money, with a refrigerator, two-burner stove, cooking equipment, dishwasher, and microwave - enough to pull together spaghetti & salad. The bed was fabulous - could not have been more comfortable. Breakfast offered a number of options: yogurt, cereal, oatmeal, eggs, cheese, toast, pastries. Laundry facilities are free! (note soap and fabric softener is 0.75) I would definitely consider staying at this hotel when I return to the Portland area.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with family
Springfield, OR
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2009

A truly excellent hotel in every regard. Personable, helpful staff -- along with luxurious amenities and very comfortable bedding -- made this hotel a pleasure to stay in. Although we were there for pleasure, the rooms provide ample desk space for work and a modest, though well-supplied kitchen for longer stays. We would highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple
Sedona, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2009

Whenever I travel to Oregon, I won't stay any place else. I appreciate that it is consistently clean and quiet. The beds are the best and guarantee me a good night's sleep. Some times, the free apples, cookies and munchies available in the room are all I will get for dinner, so I really appreciate having them! In the morning when I'm rushing out the door, I can either make my own Starbuck's coffee or count on getting a fresh brewed cup, som fruit and more for a good start to my business day. More than anything, the customer service is the best. They remember me, they know what type of room I like and always asking how to make my stay better. It is as close to home as I can get.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled on business
Los Angeles
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2009

We decided to stay here at the last moment as we were driving through the region. The room was extremely comfortable, the big screen hi-def TV was a plus. I am a light sleeper but fell asleep right away and had a great night’s sleep due to the very relaxing bed. Also, the staff at the front desk were very friendly and went out of their way to provide us with information on where to eat when we mentioned that we were going to go into Portland. The warm cookies during the evening were also a big plus. I would definitely stay here again and recommend that you should give them a try.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple
Hillsboro, OR
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2009

We had a hot spell here in Hillsboro and without a/c going to a hotel was a necessity. The people couldn't have been nicer or more accommodating. I will not hesitate to reccommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled solo
Eureka, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2009

Clean, quiet, comfortable, large rooms but best of all everyone was helpful and friendly from the minute we arrived. I had made an error in reservations and the staff was able to adjust with smiles. They even had jumper cables at hand if needed when I ran my battery down. The housekeepers to the asst. manager were welcoming. It truly appeared everyone was pleased to have us. And great continental breakfast.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with family

Been to Larkspur Landing Hillsboro? Share your experiences!