“Good Pizza” 4 of 5 stars
Review of The Rock (Wood-Fired Pizza)

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Rock (Wood-Fired Pizza)
2295 Allie Ave, Hillsboro, OR
Dining options: Late Night
Pendleton, Oregon
“Good Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

We ate there on December 15. When we arrived it was quite busy and normal considering the time of year and all the shoppers out and about. We waitied about 15 minutes to be seated. The staff was friendly and were seated quickly. They put us upstairs which was empty when we were seated and it made me wonder why we waited. We ordered and the food arrived fairly quick. I had a draft micro brew which was excellent. The pizza was great and we all enjoyed what we ordered. Would definitely recommend this place.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Great place to have dinner and relax”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012 via mobile

This is a great place! We decided to eat at the bar. It was already past 11PM anx we just wanted a nice meal.

The staff is extremely helpfull and we felt at home instantly. Food is really nice; nice taste, clean plates, good silverware, decent portions. Selection of beers is incredible.

Nice place that's been set-up very spaciously, with good '80s/'90s music.

Going back tomorrow!! ;-)

Portland, Oregon
“so-so”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

I've heard some good things about this pizza so my son and I thought we'd give it a try. We decided to order out and picked up a Founder's pizza. It had a good flavor but wasn't anything special. It was also cold by the time we got it home which didn't help. Didn't seem worth the price. Not sure I would have a reason to go back.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Beaverton, Oregon
“Amazing food, awesome restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

This restaurant opened this year in Hillsboro. My husband and I wanted to try it because we were kinda bored with the 'Old Chicago' food and we didnt regret it. The food is sooo good! The atmosphere is like an underground rock&roll environment. My husband loves the music there. We normally order pizza and it's one of the best ones we have ever tried. Great location, awesome people working there.

• Visited October 2012
Portland, Oregon
“Fantastic food, atmosphere and crunchy fries!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

Having spent half my life traveling, nothing prepared me for the crunchy friends at The Rock Wood Fired Pizza restaurant. They are out of this World! Their pizza is pretty darn good as well. But if you go for no other reason, try out the crunchy fries...

• Visited July 2012