“Business hotel in Hillsboro” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #7 of 16 Hotels in Hillsboro
Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo, Japan
“Business hotel in Hillsboro”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2012

This hotel is simple and good hotel for business.
There is shop near this hotel.
This is good point.

And I was surprised that there is natto in breakfast.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Odessa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2012

We rented a SUV and travelled from Boulder, Colorado to Portland, Oregon.....we stayed at different expensive hotels almost every night....they were all nice....but then we cam to TownePlace where my husband attended a conference....and found a jewel of a hotel....Karen at the front desk gave us a beautiful room right away, even though we were early and then proceeded to ask if we need any other help.....which set the tone of our stay....everyone was helpful, the hotel room was clean and very comfortable....I don't have enough kind words for all the night staff as well as the morning staff.....the GM Liz gave me a ride to the shopping center and insisted I take an umbrella...that act of kindness saved me from getting sick, because it was raining and it was cold....the breakfast was served which was more than I can say for the other hotels we went to...the coffee was great and there were snacks for all to partake...a warm hotel with good people and everything was done with a smile...I highly recommend the hotel

Room Tip: we stayed in the upper room
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2012 via mobile

Overall a great hotel. Good value. Rooms aren't huge but are very acceptable. Close to a few restaurants and shops by walking, short drive to a lot more. Breakfast is provided but isn't that exciting.

• Stayed April 2012
Reno, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2012

I enjoyed my stay here very much. I like the overall layout of the facility, private entrances, nice gardens, much different than your normal hotel. An overall relaxing atmosphere.
Staff was very friendly. The common area was very comfortable with a good breakfast every morning. Workout room was fairly well equiped (Not Golds Gym, but still better than a lot of places).

A general heads up to those not familar with Hillsboro. Due to all of the High Tech business in the area, hotel rates during the week run fairly high, but you can find some good bargains on the weekends. So if you can travel on the weekends (typically Thurs, Fri, Sat) you will do a lot better in Hillsboro.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Las Vegas, Nevada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2011

We stayed two nights here and got a good rate, but I was reminded of a FEMA trailer in Pensacola I had conducted a research interview in. The shower was a flimsy, fiber-glass operation and the general feeling of the entire suite was quite non-Marriott quality. Front desk was overly effusive with a bombardment of unwanted information and faux graciousness. Excellent location as we were able to eat one night from a Whole Foods down the block. Would stay here again simply for the excellent rate yielding Rewards Points and location.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
Hillsboro, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2011

My husband and I have traveled extensively with our jobs and have stayed in many more hotels than I could ever remember. Our stay in Hillsboro, OR was pleasurable because of the care given to us by the management and staff at TownePlace Suites. I won't mention names because I don't want to leave anyone out and because EVERYONE did such a great job. I also want to comment on the condition of the hotel. It was amazing to me with so many people in and out every day how everything was kept so clean and inviting. (Especially the breakfast area! Spotless!!) Congratulations to all of you for making it look so effortless and thank you again.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
Billings, Montana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2011

Stayed here two nights... nice tv, COMFY bed, and overall very clean. Close to McMenamins where we went to a wedding and they had a shuttle service which was so handy and they were very helpful! We'll stay here again.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to TownePlace Suites Portland Hillsboro? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about TownePlace Suites Portland Hillsboro

Address: 6550 NE Brighton Street, Hillsboro, OR 97124
Location: United States > Oregon > Hillsboro
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #7 of 16 Hotels in Hillsboro
Hotel Class:2.5 star — TownePlace Suites Portland Hillsboro 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Marriott, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your TownePlace Suites Portland Hillsboro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Towneplace Suites Portland Hillsboro Hotel Hillsboro
Towneplace Suites Hillsboro

If you own or manage TownePlace Suites Portland Hillsboro, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.