“Excelllent” 5 of 5 stars

Days Inn & Suites Gresham
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   24124 SE Stark St, 242nd Ave, Gresham, OR 97030   |
Ranked #7 of 11 hotels in Gresham

126 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Lebanon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

We were visiting the area with our two dogs. We found the acomodations for both human and canine to be very good. We would recommend Days Inn in Gresham to any one!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Bremerton
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

I was in a pet-friendly room for five nights, and I'd have to say the biggest problem was with the smell of pee-pee from previous guests' pets. I can hardly blame the hotel for other people's messes, but I would recommend that they remove the carpeting in the pet-friendly rooms and replace it with a type of flooring that is more cleanable if someone's pet has an accident, such as linoleum; I've seen this in other hotels, and the difference is tremendous. The carpeting in my room was ruined, and they'd be well advised to pitch it and put in something washable and wipe-able. After raising my two dogs from puppies, I'm a bit hardened off, so although it was annoying, it wasn't a deal breaker.

Aside from that, the room was comfortable enough and the staff was good. My needs were simple: a reasonably comfy bed, a nice shower in the morning, and a desk and wi-fi for my laptop. They did that just fine, and I didn't see anything alarming, such as mold or whatnot. The room was a bit run-down cosmetically, if you get bunched up about that sort of thing. I can't vouch for the food--I prefer protein for breakfast, so I skipped the breakfast bar and went out to eat.

The neighborhood was decent, which I really appreciated. I wasn't afraid of walking the dogs by myself, even at night, and since I was traveling alone with my daughter, it was important that we feel safe with the general location. It's not a posh neighborhood, but it's not dangerous, either, and I felt comfortable.

If you take your dog with you, the good news is that there's a large lawn area between the hotel and the office building next door. It's not fenced, and it faces a rather busy road, but I took my pups out there for a stretch, and they were happy little beasts for it.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Been to Days Inn & Suites Gresham? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn & Suites Gresham

Address: 24124 SE Stark St, 242nd Ave, Gresham, OR 97030
Location: United States > Oregon > Gresham
Ranked #7 of 11 hotels in Gresham
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn & Suites Gresham 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Wyndham, Expedia, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Priceline, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Gresham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Gresham
Gresham Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn & Suites Gresham, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.