“Great Lebanese food, casual atmosphere” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 154 Restaurants in Gresham
Cuisines: Lebanese, Mediterranean, Middle Eastern
Good for: Outdoor seating, Special occasions
Description: This is the newest location of Nicholas Restaurant, serving authentic Lebanese food in beautiful downtown Gresham. Convenient free public parking nearby, as well as street parking. Escape the hustle and bustle of the big city and have a relaxed meal with family, friends, and colleagues. Vegetarian and vegan options. Gluten-free bread for purchase or enjoy our free large pita, served hot from the oven. Best hummus in town. Dieter's menu for those counting calories. Beer and wine served. Turkish coffee. Scrumptious desserts.We also cater for meetings and events. All this and more can be found on our website. If you're traveling to the Portland area, schedule a little time to visit downtown Gresham.
“Great Lebanese food, casual atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

Really good food. They bring a lovely large pita bread to the table with an olive oil dip that is fantastic. Downtown Gresham as quite a row if good resturant a these days.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Gresham, Oregon
“Soooo good, soooo affordable!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

Authentic middle eastern food in the heart of downtown Gresham. Served hot, quick and cheap. The hummus is amazing, Swarma chicken and gyros are awesome, combinations plates with a taste of everything should be your choice for your first visit.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Gresham, Oregon
“It's the food that brings you in!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

We have gone to this restaurant since it opened, and to their family's other restaurant in town for years,
and NEVER BEEN DISAPOINTED. I get their Chicken Cabob, (it is never overdone, and it is nicely flavored) and their salad, with cucumbers, feta, tomato's, and olives, (I ask them to leave off the onion's and they do). I do not want any starch, so I don't order their rice or their bread, (or I would end up eating A LOT of worm yummy flat bread, because once I start eating that stuff, I CAN'T STOP, ha ha.
They have a good thing going here, and it is hard to keep a restaurant going here in Gresham, but they did so well, that they have expanded. This place is NOT TO BE MISSED!

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Portland
“5 star food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

We love the food at this place. Try Stephen's Beef- can you say YUM? I see no reason to order anything else. The food is so tasty and very fresh. Have never had a bad experience. It makes for some of my favorite take out at a very reasonable price for such quality food.

The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because I don't care to dine in much. I am kind of a private person and most of their seating is comprised of long seats that run along the walls with tables scooted up to them with a couple chairs on the opposite side. I prefer individual booths which there are a couple of, but not many. The chairs are a little spindly as well..

If you are tired of the same ol', same ol' surely give this place a try:)

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Campbell, California
“Enjoyable lunch!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

We took a little detour on our way back from the Columbia Gorge (historic route 30) to eat lunch. We wanted to try something different and gluten-free, if possible. Nicholas turned out to be an excellent choice. We liked the downtown Gresham location, we liked the gluten-free and other menu choices, as well as the generous portion sizes (yes, the pita bread is huge). I like eating well without feeling like I should go to the gym to burn off the calories. The food here tastes good and it's healthy food, too. We didn't experience any problems with the service, although it wasn't crowded when we were there. We had a relaxing and enjoyable time at Nicholas. Nicholas, when are you coming to my home town?

Visited January 2014