“Good value but.....” 3 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Gresham

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
ENUMCLAW
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

I booked online for two nights and the job I was working on was unexpectedly shut down so I had to check out early at no fault of my own and out of my control. It was my third week staying there and they would not adjust my checkout and charged me a nights stay that I was not there and I'm sure the rented that room that same night making double on that room for that night. I look at this as stealing and will never stay at any days inn ever again. My requires me to travel frequently so I stay at hotel/motel often.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Graham
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

Urine on mattress, completely filthy pillow cases, yellow sheets. I'm so grossed out that I am literally writing this while in this establishment they call a hotel. Under different circumstances I'd be leaving, but I have been awake for 35 hours, and am with my mom who is also exhausted. The front desk was very apologetic, and brought us new cases stat....I have to give credit where credit is due. Could elaborate further, but what's the point? I should have listened to the reviews. The price was WAY to good to be true:( My pillow cases at home are cleaner, and those are MY germs, not somebody else's filth. Very disappointed. Days Inn...would YOU even sleep in this? Days Inn....be better.

Room Tip: For the love of all that is holy...don't stay here
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Been to Days Inn Portland/Gresham? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Portland/Gresham

Address: 2261 NE 181st Avenue, Gresham, OR 97230
Location: United States > Oregon > Gresham
Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Gresham
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Portland/Gresham 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Days Inn Portland/Gresham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Portland/Gresham Hotel Gresham
Days Inn Gresham
Gresham Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Portland/Gresham, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.