“Friendly staff and great location” 4 of 5 stars

Save up to 20%
Ranked #3 of 19 Hotels in Grants Pass
GreenLeadersGold level
Bayside, California
“Friendly staff and great location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

Great location by the Rogue River and on the way to Medford from Grants Pass which is good for going on to the airport the next morning. Very nice breakfast in a very clean, well maintained dining area. Quiet setting.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Dothan, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here on our way back to Portland. The hotel staff was the best. They went out of their way to accommodate us! We used our points and were still upgraded to a bigger and better room than what we had reserved! I left my telephone charger at the last hotel and the manager gave me one that someone else had left there! Definitely recommend this hotel!

• Stayed January 2013
Yreka, California, USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

We enjoy staying at the Best Western Inn at the Rogue. The staff is always friendly and helpful. Plus the location for us is excellent. The rooms are clean and quite sufficient for our needs. We have always been quite satisfied and have stayed here often for our extended visits in the Rogue River area.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Livermore, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

This is a great place to stay. Everyone on the staff was super nice, the hostess, Tamara, was exceptionally helpful. As was the person who checked us in on Friday night when we arrived. She recommended a great restaurant in Rouge River City which we thoroughly enjoyed. The rooms were clean and comfortable, could not ask for more. The complimentary breakfast was great! Would stay here anytime I am up this way and would certainly recommend it to my friends.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Eugene
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

I stayed here just the other night. I had planned to stay somewhere else, but was just too tired. So I took a room here. It was a most wonderful surprise. Thank you to the staff for a wonderful quiet, safe, and warm stay.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Los Angeles, California, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

From Brian the manager, who can't do enough for the guests, to the housekeeper Pamela, who kept us in towels and shampoo, the service couldn't be better. It is a quiet hotel, situated in beautiful Grants Pass/Rogue River Oregon. The beds were totally comfortable, the linens super clean and comfy. There is fruit and hot chocolate and coffee in the dining room at all hours. The have homemade waffles and cereal for breakfast ...and other goodies too many to mention. There is a wonderful pool and hot tub which are outside (I've enjoyed them in summer) so not used this winter trip. I hate to give this place the fabulous recommendation it deserves, because I want to keep this gem a secret! I love this hotel.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013 via mobile

Best Western Inn at the rogue is a very nice and comfortable hotel that feels just like home. I am picky in picking a hotel to stay in and I wish this type of hotel was everywhere!! It's excellent!! The only downside is that if you're staying on the second floor, there is no elevator so you have to take the stairs. To make up for the inconvenience the employees are glad to give you a hand. I was overall extremely pleased and I would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed January 2013

Been to BEST WESTERN Inn at the Rogue? Share your experiences!