“BEST BEST BEST BURGERS ANYWHERE!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #20 of 177 Restaurants in Grants Pass
Cuisines: Hamburgers
Jacksonville, Florida
“BEST BEST BEST BURGERS ANYWHERE!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

Omg! We just found our new little taste of heaven at Jimmys Classic Drive-In!! Grants Pass OR- who knew? It started at just the looks of this little (Back to my 50's) years!! Then we walked in to order and everyone was so clean cut and outgoing!! The wait for our food was just right- as we waited, we found a VERY CLEAN (rare now days) table and chairs to sit in with so many awesome photos on the wall etc. Then..... we got our food, so AMAZING!! just how food SHOULD taste!! "THANK YOU" to the owners of Jimmys! You really do know how to run a TOP- NOTCH business! This stop in little Grants Pass Oregon really made our Trek across america worth it! We will be back!! :)

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Earth
“This place is the real deal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012 via mobile

Burgers. Fries. The way you want it. Tasty. Really tasty. Yeah, they have other items on the menu, but I never have 'em. Burger, Fries, Shake. Every time. Why mess with a good thing?

Grants Pass
“HORRIBLE ATTITUDE”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

I have been to Jimmy's several times but last time was enough. I realize they are busy and you must expect to wait. I called in an order for just that reason.They said it will be ready @ 12:15 no problem arrived at about 7 after no problem. But then the car in front who ordered at the window got their order. OK, but then the car behind me got their order, They ordered at the window as well. OK PROBLEM!!. Went in and they were busy and it would be right up. 30 min for a call in order and not even an I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Obviously they don't need my business or any of my friends and probably yours, evidently they are just to successful and customer service is not their priority .

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Kalispell
“Hot fudge milkshake! Ordered another to go!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

Green-eyed lady!!!! I wish I didn't live two states away. The hamburgers were very good. The meat was good, bun and meat perfectly proportioned, the right amount of condiments, crisp lettuce and huge chunks of avocado. My husband and I were splitting one milkshake. It was gone before the hamburgers arrived and we ordered a second to take with us. Hot fudge milkshake - oooooohh! The girl at the counter said she had a chocolate/hot fudge/peanut butter one that she loved. They are made with good hard ice cream and so thick a spoon is necessary. Very friendly place and easy to find.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Baldock , Hertfordshire
“This is how hamburgers should taste!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

My wife and I visited in September whilst travelling down from Oregon to Berkeley CA.
I had the cheese and bacon burger and it was absolutely delicious.

It's how hamburgers should taste - fresh, a good balance of ingredients, a tasty and juicy patty and a light bun which did not 'overshadow' the burger like in a lot of cases.

I could taste each layer of ingredients and the fried onions on top, topped it off a treat.

The burger was so good..that I still think about it (sad I know) ha!

If you ever find yourself in Grants Pass...do yourself a favour and try this great burger joint.

• Visited September 2012