“A great family retreat!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Motel Del Rogue

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Grants Pass
Motel Del Rogue
You added Motel Del Rogue to your Saves list
2600 Rogue River Highway, Grants Pass, OR 97526   |
Ranked #4 of 19 Hotels in Grants Pass
GreenLeadersGold level
Belleville, Michigan
“A great family retreat!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2014

Just a wonderful motel! Very clean and well equiped with a casual air! The river is easily accessible and available for rentals. My family had a fun time there! Our room had a great kitchen for our family meals!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Springfield, OR
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014

My husband and I planned a short 2 night get-a-way. We had never really explored the Grants Pass area so off we went! We enjoy the rustic, home-style feel but also want cleanliness and amenities in our accommodations. We saw Motel del Rogue and after reading some of their reviews we decided to try it. We had booked room # 12 and found it charming! The TV didn't work and when we reported it to the office they cheerfully moved us to Room 13. It was perfect! Clean, charming, and peaceful. Unfortunately, I fell at a restaurant and we had to cut our stay short and checked out very quickly. Kevin, the owner, called to see how I was. This is not the care a "big box" motel would give you. They truly treat you a "family." We will definitely return to Motel del Rogue!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Rogue River, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

"Rustic", "Charming", "Private", "Cozy", "Friendly", you'll never hear those words describing a large corporate motel chain. You will feel this way about your stay at Motel Del Rogue! What a cool experience, what a fun place to be apart of while you are in Grants Pass, Oregon. They have books to read, games to play or just tuck in use your kitchenette, set the mood with the fireplace and dine privately on your deck overlooking the Rogue River. My stay was memorable in all these ways. I have had my clients stay there and they have found it unique and relaxing.
Enjoy a

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Spokane, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

Classic oldder motel that has been well maintained and has charm around every corner. Great location to observe the river and wildlife and very peaceful. Clean room and everything was in good working order.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

The owners of this place were willing to accommodate my request to provide a fragrance free room. I specifically asked for no cleaning products or detergents that smelled. They did this at very short notice. Then they only charged me a deposit for one dog, even though I had three dogs. Also, I wasn't sure which room to choose and they chose it for me, based on how easy it would be to let my dogs in and out. They get it: dogs are important. Then I cancelled at the last moment, a few hours before I was to arrive. We decided to plow on though to our destination. I insisted upon sending them money and they insisted I didn't. Finally, they agreed to letting me send them half of what I owed them and life got in the way and I never did. Still, they were gracious about it. I can't wait to actually stay at this place in the future. The owners come across as decent, authentic people who care about their clientele.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
emeryville, ca
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2013

I stayed here with my brother on the way from the Bay Area to Portland. I loved it. We stayed in #7, which had two separate rooms and a big deck right over the river. It was warm and cozy and had a ton of character. Loved the deck and the super friendly kitty. Bed was comfy, and the kitchen seemed stocked although we didn't use it. The owners are very warm and friendly. Will definitely stay here again when I make the drive. Actually, would love to come and stay a little longer. WAY better than any chain hotel!! My little dog was very happy there too.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
richland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

This is one of the nicest places we have stayed...The owners and the help make this a great place to stay when you vist Grants Pass. Don't over look staying here when you visit this part of Oregon..
The prices are excellent and my wife and I know you will have a wonderful time at your stay and don't forget your camera.

Room Tip: Spend your time on the river front