“What a nightmare.” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 19 Hotels in Grants Pass
Los Angeles
“What a nightmare.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2011

Well I was going to Seattle and just needed a place to stay. It looked pretty good on the outside. 63 bucks not exactly a cheap place, I should have gotten the point when there were no cars in the parking lot near dusk.
I just wish I had not paid for the room before I saw it. It didn't smell well. The carpet was matted down. The furniture dated, the square tv fuzzy and the bed pretty soft. Oh well learned a lesson that people just shouldn't stay at Knights inns.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Central Oregon
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2011

It's not the Ritz, but it's a nice family run motel. It was clean, comfortable, roomy and a nice location in town, with a Safeway across the road. The TV has plenty of channels ( the owner even helped me find the channel for the 2 hour season final of "Survivor", I'm a major fan and couldn't bear to miss the final). I was there on a Sunday night, so it was reasonably quiet. I found the bed to be a bit too firm for my liking, but others might prefer that. However the shower made up for the that. It was the best I've come across for ages. Not too strong, not too weak, just a perfect even spray. And nice bathroom lighting too. There was also a fridge and microwave, but no coffeemaker in the room. Coffee is in the office.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
San Juan Cosala, Mexico
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2010

I'm sorry, but this motel won our "Worst" award in several categories. My expectations are not high. I need a clean room, with a comfortable bed and a quiet location. The room was not clean and included a few pubic hairs from the previous occupant(s). The bed was worn out and had a huge hole in the center causing us to slide into the center. We spent the night clinging to the edge of the bed. The pillows were so flat they were nearly non existant. The big trucks fired up outside our room at 5:30 am. The coffee in the lobby? I'm still not convinced that it was really coffee. Do they still sell chichory? I should have slept in the car.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
San Diego, Ca
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2010

budget prices, clean rooms and courteous staff. You get what you pay for, don't expect boutique shampoos and large screen tv for 50-60 bucks a nite.
Totally serviceable for an overnight stay, walking distance to many eateries, Blondie's, Laughing Clam, etc. right in middle of town.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled solo
klamath falls oregon
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2008

My fiance and I checked in about 10:00 p.m. The manager was extremely rude while checking us in. He gave us a big speach about who all will be in the room and no visitors. The room wasnt very clean we refused to even shower in the morning. This was the worst experience I have ever had. We paid almost 90.00 just to stay 11 hours. Will never stay there again.

• Liked — location
  • Disliked — management
  • Stayed July 2008, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Sacramento CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2007

Good, small traveler's hotel. Owners are very nice and accomodating. They take pride in their property so everything is clean and cared for. We were exhausted from our drive on the interstate and rested well here feeling safe and comfortable.

Stayed August 2007
Redondo Beach, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2006

Cordial, rooms clean, basically everything you need if you're traveling through to another destination.

Stayed November 2006

Been to Knight's Inn Motel? Share your experiences!