“Comfortable and quiet!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #12 of 19 Hotels in Grants Pass
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Comfortable and quiet!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

I found this place very easily. It was clean and the staff was friendly and helpful. We checked in around 6am and I felt bad for waking up the night lady up, but she was quick about getting us checked in and getting all of us into dream land. The parking was amazing, right outside the door. It was quiet or at least everyone who stayed while we were there were very quiet and it was nice to relax from a long drive up and for the drive back. Would stay here again, when passing through Grants Pass.

Room Tip: Check out the deals online. I got a great rate for this hotel and it was worth it. Way better than a...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
grantspass,or
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

Very Nice clean quiet Motel,stay for four nights and had no problem at all...will definetly stay there again whenever i will be in neighbourhood.Managers are very friendly and HOT waffles was suprising!!!.

Room Tip: ask for separate room suite ...price is excellent
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Shoreline, Washington, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

We stayed here the first night on vacation and had been driving for a long time. We were exhausted. The room was quiet and comfortable. Unloading was easy as we were parked right outside our door. It was clean and everything worked. It was a good value and I would stay here again if I was passing through Grants Pass. The desk clerk (Manager) was very nice and made me feel welcome. No bugs.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Fall River Mills
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012

I visit my family in Grants Pass 2 or more times a year but this is the first time I tried thiis place. I just need a place to shower and sleep for a few nights. This place was clean, quiet, afforadable and had good breakfast choices even if the breakfast room/lobby was tiny. No bugs in my room that had nice paint and clean walls. Limited space for suitcase & hanging clothes (6 hangers) but 6 large drawers for unpacking if you are going to stay more then one night. The room's A/C - Heater worked good. Room smelled OK, like any room that had been closed all day but no lingering oder and the A/C freshened it quickly. My bathroom had new sink & shower fixtures and plenty of hot water. I'm certain I met Eric & Susan from SFO in the parking lot one morning and we all commented on the quality of the place. Easy to find off I-5 on the left side of 6th Street at Savage Street, about 4 to 8 blocks from I-5. Follow 6th street right into downtown to shop, hit Bilnd George's on G street for popcorn & newspapers from everywhere, or continue on 6th a few blocks further, on the left, and go crazy shopping for kitchen-everything stuff, continue to the river get a jet boat ride.
-OH YA- nice motel. Got carried away there.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2012

well unlike jb, we dont have bed bugs. we were just at motel 6 and that place sucked. our experience ( wife and I ) here has been so amazing. Its quiet, no tweekers or riff raff, clean nice rooms internet works killer. your stuff is safe here. i am not worried about our brand new truck... its parked right in front of our room. I personally like the manager barry..its nice here, and i am not at this moment experiencing what some of the others have experienced.. great price, great waffles, bananas, juice, coffee.. we went in at 7:30 and coffee was ready and everything looking great! bed bugs do suck and room 29 i know for sure does not have them... one thing about staying a places such as these, for me security is paramount, we have valuable things in our room and i feel 100% safe that it will not be stolen...you get a small fridge and micro as well.... all of these things really made want to write this review in the hopes of 1) supporting the local economy...(motel 6 is not going to miss my business) 2) that it will help them stay open... and finally, if I was ever in grants pass and needed a place to stay, i would definitely come here first... hope this helped.. cheers

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Redding, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2012

I reserved a room for six nights and only stayed one. Unfortunately, I did not notice the room was crawling with bugs until the middle of the second night. I noticed one on the sheet. I then pulled up the comforter where I found two more. At this point I was mortified. I pulled the mattress away from the headboard to find more on top of the box spring in the crevice of the cording. I immediately packed my belongings, shut the door, and woke the manager. I brought him three smashed bugs in a napkin and asked for my money back. He did refund me my money and didn't charge me a cancellation fee, but that is the only nice thing I have to say about my stay at the Bestway Inn.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
Haiku, Hawaii
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2012

Quiet, calm, friendly place to stay! What more can you ask for? Very nice small
family owners/managers that we talked with a long time. Palm trees outside (maybe the last ones we will see for awhile driving north back to Spokane, WA). Clean, big glass windows, nice hot
showers. Free breakfast included waffles, cereal, bars, fruit, emergenC packs! We will definitely come back!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family

Been to Bestway Inn Grants Pass? Share your experiences!