“Great relaxed atmosphere with superb red wines!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 22 things to do in Grants Pass
Ashland, Oregon
10 attraction reviews
“Great relaxed atmosphere with superb red wines!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This winery is a bit off the main drag in the North Applegate area but well worth the effort to find it. The facility is very country feeling and relaxed. My favorite two wines they oofer are the 2011 Brut and the 2008 Warrick. Both are excellent. Nice to go to a winery where the winemaker recognizes you after a few visits and will give you serious answers to your wine making questions.

Visited October 2013

St. Louis
4 attraction reviews
“Great experience- excellent wine and food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

We stopped by this winery while we spent the night in Grants Pass. The experience here was wonderful. The customer service was great- we got a chance to talk to the owners. The wine (specifically the merlot) was one of the best I've had. The winery itself was beautiful and well constructed. On Sundays, they have a food truck serving onsite called Fulcrum Dining with farm to table food. This food was also the best on our trip- very fresh and full of flavor. I would highly recommend this winery for couples, friends, and a place for business.

Visited September 2013
Grants Pass, Oregon
9 attraction reviews
“STOP here for an excellent winery experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Greg and Kara continue to produce excellent wines. They make mostly reds but have a couple of whites which are of high quality. The tasting room is in a lovely area and it is a pleasure to just get a glass of wine and enjoy the ambience. Invariably, however, I will buy a couple of bottles for future consumption. Try the Warrick Red and the Pinot noir! Keep on coming back as we do!

Visited July 2013
Pittsburgh
“Great tasting experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

Beautiful drive on a sunny day to this Winery. It was fun seeing the different vine varietals labeled along the drive into the Winery. Tasting I think is $10, but I believe credited against a purchase. (Why don't more of these reviews mention prices for the tastings at the various places?) I don't normally like Chardonnay, but really enjoyed the one I tasted--not as oaky as most I have tasted. I drink Pinot Noir, but it's normally not my favorite. The one I tasted was fruitier and a little more full-bodied than most I've had. I was a little disappointed by the Warrick Red blend, but it showed promise with aging. The Port and Brut were both exceptional to me. Much better than I ever expected. Wines were a little pricey to me, but I bought a half case. The folks serving were just as nice as could be, especially since I came at the end of the day--just really friendly--adding to the warmth that I was already feeling from the wine.

Visited May 2013
Denver, Colorado
“Great Wine - Fantastic Folks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

Have been a member of the WC wine club for three years. Having lived in Grants Pass, Oregon, my wife and I spent many days at this winery and have become close with the owners and staff.
After moving to Denver, we really appreciate their wines even more. The wines are very traditional and age well. My favorites are the Syrah and any Cab. If you swing by, make sure you ask for Lewis and Vino; quite possible the best pets I've come across.

Visited August 2012