“Good Food, Good Value” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Rogue River, Oregon
“Good Food, Good Value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

This place serves Vietnamese style food. I went with friends and we ordered 3 dishes to share. All were tasty and well prepared with fresh vegetables. We asked for just a little heat and they complied. It may be a little spicy for some folks but I enjoyed it. Service was fast and friendly. Prices are reasonable too. This is a bright spot for Grants Pass diners looking for Asian style food. I have already recommended to friends.

• Visited February 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Rogue River, Oregon
“I love eating here”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

I am not a newcomer to Vietnamese food. In fact I've been eating it over 40 years. I am picky about the food and its presentation. Pho Sur has very good Pho as a specialtie. The amount served is great, the pho is great and the staff playful. I highly recommend a bowl of Beef Pho for your health.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Canby, Oregon
“Dinner”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

Good food and the service was reasonable. They tried to help identify gluten free options on the menu. We went there due to a local recommendation... and we were satisfied overall. I recommend and would return.

Visited September 2012
Oak Harbor, Washington
“Great PHO in a little Town.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

Great pho in the most unexpected place. If you are in town you need to try this place. They should have beer soon as well.

Visited August 2012
Ashland, Oregon
“Excellent Thai Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

A great value! I hope some day they can expand and have more atmosphere. Very friendly staff, efficient and food served hot.

Visited April 2012