“Awesome Service and Food” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #37 of 170 restaurants in Grants Pass
Cuisines: American
Description: This is a newer local diner in Grants Pass with an excellent menu with a wide variety of foods, including some amazing and creative original burgers. Most of the dishes are made from scratch by their incredible cook. This place deserves a listing!
Grants Pass, Oregon
“Awesome Service and Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

We ate at the Avenue Diner and had an Avenue diner steak that was out of this world, better then applebees bourbon street steak. My friend had the Taco salad it was full of meat and cheese, refried beans portion was great! The breakfast scrambler was real good my friend tried the meat lovers portion huge covered with cheese, not just a spoon full hashbrowns nice and golden brown. I would recommend this place to anyone.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

88% Recommend
Vancouver, Washington
“Well priced and delicious breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

We went to the Avenue Diner for breakfast when in Grants Pass. It's a bit off the beaten track but convenient for us. The service was very friendly, the prices really good. The meals were all delicious and the plates full. Our breakfast seemed to take a long time getting to us but I think we were just very very hungry! Good coffee and lots of it. I had an omelet, my husband had ham and eggs. We were really pleased with everything.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Grants Pass, Oregon, United States
“great salad bar”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

i recently got the salad bar to go, it was great. very good service, i got right in and out, no problem with parking. $6.99 is not a bad price for salad considering i could have whatever i wanted on it.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“bad breakfast”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

How do you screw up bacon and eggs,bacon and toast were burnt couldnt eat ther prices were alot high 23 bucks for two people for a basic breakfast with coffeeand tip thats to much.I looked at the menu for lunch and dinner to expensive for a small diner.

Visited January 2013
“Casual but good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

We had a get together for dinner and tried Avenue Diner and we had a very nice dinner and the service was great. I had the fish dinner and my wife had the chicken fried steak and we also indulged in dessert which for me was the bread pudding which was great while my wife had the carrot cake which she also liked. The price was resonable and we had a good time with the friendly staff. We will be back again......

• Visited December 2012