This is a fabulous place to stay in Grants Pass. The staff was incredibly friendly and went out of there way to be helpful. The rooms are cozy, very clean, wonderful down comforter on the bed and located right on the Rogue River. It was wonderful to be able to sleep with the slider open and hear the sound of the river. We also appreciated that even though the weather was very warm we didn't need the AC, the room stayed cool and comfortable. The continental breakfast was nicely done as well. If you are looking for a great place to stay in Grants Pass, this is the one!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the banks of the Rogue River in Grants Pass, Oregon, the Riverside Inn has 63 guest rooms, each with a private balcony overlooking the river. The largest full service hotel on the Rogue River, the Riverside Inn is just next door to Hellgate Jetboat Excursions, Taprock Northwest Grill and a few blocks away from the historic 'G' Street shopping and dining area in downtown Grants Pass. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Riverside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Riverside Hotel Grants Pass
- Riverside Hotel Grants Pass
- Riverside Inn Grant Pass