My family and I have been staying at the Riverside Inn pretty frequently over the past year to visit our mother who lives in Grants Pass and has been ill. My husband, daughter, and I travel out from Austin TX, my brother and his family from San Francisco CA, and my sister and her family from the Roseburg OR area. We've stayed a combined total of probably a month or more here between us and would definitely not want to stay anywhere else.
Holly and her staff have been extremely courteous, understanding, and thoughtful with our last-minute reservations and room changes and have really helped make a difficult time for us a little easier, more comfortable, and relaxing. They run a great operation and everyone there is friendly.
The Inn is a very clean, comfortable and quiet sanctuary for us, where the sound of the Rogue River is the loudest thing you'll hear. The property is very well-kept, beds super comfy, nice tv's and balconies, the bathrooms clean and well-stocked with toiletries, the entire staff super friendly, and we really enjoy our breakfast waffles in the cozy little nest every morning. Last summer we enjoyed evening swims in the pool, too.
I don't think you can find a better property in terms of location, views, and quality plus a great rate here in Grants Pass. Access to the Rogue River is right behind the hotel, there's a great view from every room of the Caveman Bridge, you have 60 second access to the jet boat dock and the Taprock Restaurant which is right across the street - really great food and drink in a beautiful riverside setting. Staying here always feels like a relaxing vacation, even when it's not.
Thank you, Holly and staff, from our entire family. Pretty sure you know who we are. :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the banks of the Rogue River in Grants Pass, Oregon, the Riverside Inn has 63 guest rooms, each with a private balcony overlooking the river. The largest full service hotel on the Rogue River, the Riverside Inn is just next door to Hellgate Jetboat Excursions, Taprock Northwest Grill and a few blocks away from the historic 'G' Street shopping and dining area in downtown Grants Pass. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your The Riverside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Riverside Hotel Grants Pass
- Riverside Hotel Grants Pass
- Riverside Inn Grant Pass