Due to the weather we were forced to spend the night at this motel (the highway was closed and we didn't feel like sleeping in our truck)! The motel was almost full, we just took whatever was available. We paid $125 for a deluxe King room. Needless to say, it was far from being deluxe by any standards! The carpet was filthy, the chair/ottoman in the room was dirty and stained. The WiFi was sub-standard. The bathroom was old and outdated. They need a serious renovation to justify the high prices they charge. We both woke up with a back ache, the bed was very uncomfortable. We WON'T EVER stay here again, I'd rather sleep in the truck!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the banks of the Rogue River in Grants Pass, Oregon, the Riverside Inn has 63 guest rooms, each with a private balcony overlooking the river. The largest full service hotel on the Rogue River, the Riverside Inn is just next door to Hellgate Jetboat Excursions, Taprock Northwest Grill and a few blocks away from the historic 'G' Street shopping and dining area in downtown Grants Pass. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Riverside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Riverside Hotel Grants Pass
- Riverside Hotel Grants Pass
- Riverside Inn Grant Pass