Love the Riverside Inn. We've been staying there for years since we make regular driving trips from the San Francisco bay area to Seattle. The accommodations are quite comfortable and the views out your hotel window are just beautiful. They have a very nice continental breakfast in a comfy, homestyle setting. The front desk staff are great. We checked in at evening time and Vee was wonderful....gave us a great low-down! And when we checked out the next morning, Tim was "the man"!! Full of good information and so hospitable and friendly. He left us with such a great start for our day. We will definately be back next trip and highly recommend the Riverside Inn to all!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the banks of the Rogue River in Grants Pass, Oregon, the Riverside Inn has 63 guest rooms, each with a private balcony overlooking the river. The largest full service hotel on the Rogue River, the Riverside Inn is just next door to Hellgate Jetboat Excursions, Taprock Northwest Grill and a few blocks away from the historic 'G' Street shopping and dining area in downtown Grants Pass. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Riverside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Riverside Hotel Grants Pass
- Riverside Hotel Grants Pass
- Riverside Inn Grant Pass